read.cash is a platform where you can earn money for your articles and comments. You can get paid upvotes
from other users or just earn points for writing articles and comments, which are converted daily to
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency, which can be used on the Internet or converted to your local money.
Bankroll is a TRON network passive income generator with several different ways to earn. I dive into Bankroll with the creator Tony Perkins and cover some of the different functions, earning crypto income, withdrawing crypto, and more.
Bankroll is the premiere decentralized finance network on the TRON blockchain. It implements a voluntary, sustainable, and permissionless global economic engine. Through a network of financial contacts, the platform provides real-time rewards in TRX, BTT and BNKR
Bankroll is the best way to HODL and grow your TRX. There are 10 features. You can use Save to earn BNKR with TRX, Bnkr to mine, trade, and HODL network value, Daily+, Swap, Boost, Credits, Moon, Daily, Air, and Cash. These all serve different functions but I personally utilize Save, Bnkr, Credits, and Air because Air is free to use.
These are some of the questions we went over:
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
• How and when did you originally get into cryptocurrency
• Can you give us a brief introduction to Bankroll?
• Why did you go with the TRON blockchain?
• What are your thoughts on earning passive crypto income?
• What problem does Bankroll solve?
• How did Bankroll get its name and what was the original idea or motivation to start it?
• What are the next big updates for Bankroll to release soon or that are in the works?
• Where does Bankroll fit in with other existing similar projects?
• Where do you see Bankroll going in the next year? The next 5 years?
• What’s it like running a business right now and how do you pay yourself and do taxes in regards to crypto income?
• So where can everyone go to learn more about this?
Do you invest in TRX? Have you ever frozen it for voting or to invest in platforms like Bankroll or Wink? What are your thoughts on Bankroll? Let us know in the comments below if you try it out and share your thoughts as well. Don’t forget to like and subscribe too!