Join 54,621 users and earn money for participation
read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 239,814.38).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
I recently had the chance to discuss LBRY/Odysee with Julian Chandra who is the VP Of Growth at Lab From Mars. We dive into the technology, their ethos, where they are headed, and what you can expect of the platform.
Some people know it as LBRY, others as Odysee, and now they have a new parent company: Lab From Mars. Whichever interface you use, you are offered an amazing blockchain solution to video hosting backed by their native cryptocurrency: LBC. LBC or library credits allow users to support their videos and stake their content on the network.
These are some of the questions we went over:
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
• How and when did you originally get into cryptocurrency
• Can you give us a brief introduction to LBRY?
• With concerns around regulations coming to light, what is LBRY’s stance on KYC and privacy?
• With censorship ramping up on legacy platforms, do you expect more people to transition to LBRY? What are your daily active user numbers lately?
• With the CEO’s personal bank account and LBRY’s company account being targeted and shut down, how has that affected LBRY?
• What challenges is LBRY facing currently?
• Why did you leave TikTok and how is LBRY different?
• Let’s talk about Odysee. For people who are familiar with LBRY and LBRY.TV, what is the idea behind Odysee and what does LBRY want to achieve with it?
• Let’s dive into the spectrum of centralization and decentralization. Where does the LBRY app fall? Where does Odysee fall? Where does LBRY.Tv fall? What are some of the caveats of each?
• Will there be any type of ad sharing program we should expect to see soon?
• What are the next big updates for LBRY to release soon or that are in the works?
• Where does LBRY fit in with other existing similar projects?
• Where do you see LBRY going in the next year? The next 5 years?
• So where can everyone go to learn more about this?
What do you think about LBRY/Odysee? Do you use either? Will you try them out? Let us know if you have any further questions on LBRY in the comments below and don’t forget to like and subscribe as well!