Join 79,044 users and earn money for participation
read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 587,275.84).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
If you are falling more than 70-100 hairs daily, then you are bound to be worried about this. If the hair fall is less than this, then it is considered normal. It is a part of the simple recycling process of hair growth.
There is no specific way to do a head wash, but there are some tips, which I am sharing with you.
1. Do not wash hair with hot water. Hot water dries out the scalp and makes it very itchy and increases dandruff.
2. How often you wash your hair depends on your hair type. People with very oily scalp may need to wash their hair more often than people with normal or dry skin. However, do not keep the scalp too oily or dirty to prevent hair fall.
3. The scalp should always be kept clean after washing the head. I see many patients who have a lot of greasiness and dandruff on their scalp. This affects the hair. If you have a lot of greasiness, dandruff or itching on your scalp, see a dermatologist.
4. Do not massage too much oil on the hair before washing the hair. Doing so will damage the hair roots and they can break easily.
5. Do not rub the hair excessively while applying shampoo during the bath. This can damage the hair even more.
6. People with normal skin can use any mild shampoo. But for oily scalp or itchy dandruff, you may need a special shampoo.
7. After shampooing, it is prudent to use conditioner to condition your hair fibers.
8. Hair should not be dried repeatedly in hot air of dry blow. This weakens the hair fiber and can lead to hair breakage. It is better to let the hair dry naturally.
9. Never comb your wet hair. In this case, the hair breaks more.
If you are planning to visit a dermatologist for your hair problem, then it is not right to wash your hair on that day. If you have hair fall, we often do a 'hair pull' test on your hair. And on recently washed hair, this test may be negative.
These are some of the general tips that I have in mind at the moment regarding hair washing. Hair fall can be due to many other reasons as well. It is normal to lose some hair every day.