Schizophrenia is a terrible mental illness!
In most cases, we do not give much importance to this mental problem! That is why in most cases the treatment of mental illness starts at the very last moment. And then the situation almost got out of control. Currently, there are more than 20 million patients with schizophrenia worldwide, most of whom are largely neglected. The life expectancy of a person with schizophrenia is about 15-20 years shorter than the average life expectancy of a normal person. Adolescents aged 20-45, men and women, anyone can be affected by this disease. Ultimately, addiction to religious activities is the main symptom of this disease! Also, some more abnormalities may appear in schizophrenia patients!
Note: My first acquaintance with schizophrenia was when I read Missy Ali's version of "When the Base Comes Down!"
1) Unnecessary doubt in mind: Doubt can happen for any reason. But people with the disease also tend to suspect people walking down the street. They think that everyone is making fun of him, criticizing him or looking at him with special eyes!
2) Belief in wrong things: People with schizophrenia tend to think unreasonable and unrealistic things are true. For example, everyone is harming him, there is poison in his food, even if he doesn't say it, someone is knowing the secrets of his mind, etc.
1) Suddenly laugh out loud, then cry for no reason.
2) Suddenly becoming very angry or agitated.
3) Not wanting to mix with people at all.
4) Trying to commit suicide without any reason.
5) Standing in one place for hours without any reason.
6) Behave in a way that you never did before.
6) Trying to take off the clothes in public.
Problems with feelings
1) Even if no one is talking to him, it may seem as if someone is talking to him. Patients with schizophrenia also hear animal calls in this way.
2) Insects walk on the body.
3) Getting to smell something special, even though no one else is getting that smell.
If the above mentioned symptoms are seen in someone for more than 6 months then he may be suffering from schizophrenia. However, in many cases, the patient recovers quickly with the advice of a doctor and in the presence of relatives.
Invite your friends to spread the word about the activities of Subidya School, and stay tuned for knowledge sharing activities!