1. Saw life realistically. It won't carry on eternally. One day you won't see sunrises, sunsets anymore. It'll happen! Take that day as much as possible. Focus on the most important stuff — individuals, relatives, mates. As soon as possible, link to them. Leave them with memories of the real you - tell something to people who are and less of what you did in life.
2. Don't just have dreams and hope, only walk after all that you want to do in life, while there's always a chance to do that, as what you have left behind dies when your life finishes.
3. Determine who you have to forgive and then drop your wounds. It's going to help you recover. Don't bear with you the weight of hurts, rancor, rage and envy. Rest in silence and clean the air. And give your condolences to those you harmed.
4. Pay more time and take less time, share more time and purchase and collection less time. People would know what you gave, what you constructed and not what you owned and gathered.
5. Â Live your life in a manner that other people will emulate as an example—show compassion for others, especially for the less fortunate ones, be willing to sacrifice to support those that are in need, always be frank and honest, search for opportunities to empower and inspire others who need to raise their lives, love others without condition.
6. Focus more on what is positive in life, the good, the beauty, the little things that matter a lot and less time on the bad things, the wrong things, the things that are not true.
7. Trust yourself. Trust yourself. Love yourself. Love yourself. Don't argue it when you do, you have talents and desires. Take time to discover them and feed them. Be honest, be truthful, be who you are.
8. Regardless of your circumstance, you will have life options. Choosing is a right that has been granted at the dawn of time and nobody can take that from you. But be smart on what you desire. You're always allowed to say no, remember.
9. Pay heed to the mind, body and spirit. Wisely supply them with nutritious health. Be emotionally, physically and religiously disciplined and workout regularly.
10. Face the fact that you don't have life power. God is that. God is. Love it for what he's done for you, and be thankful.