Join 100,607 users already on read.cash

Coins in the TOP 100 not sinking with Bitcoin

0 35 exc
Avatar for felipejoys
Written by   11
1 year ago

Coin candidates to shove profits into

If you fancy expanding your knowledge about interesting coins to invest, but you can't be bothered looking up potential candidates yourself, the list below interests you. All of them are a top 100 coin going up while BTC goes down, but none are stable coins.

  • Aave (AAVE), defi, flash loans, borrow through either fixed or variable rates

  • Kusama (KSM), offers a fast-paced and very well organized governance system specially built for developers, heavily supporting start-ups

  • Avalanche (AVAX), defi, burns transaction fees, transactions take less than one second

  • THORChain (RUNE), defi, has an automated market maker (liquidity pool), scheduled to go multi-chain in 2021, very easy to use, developers earn by holding stake just like other participants, does not have the "impermanent losses" problem for liquidity providers

  • Synthetix (SNX), defi, users can trade as in an exchange, except non-crypto assets are also listed, such as gold, silver, oil, tesla and other countries' fiat currencies

  • NEAR Protocol (NEAR), offers good developer support (like command line tools, SDKs and a debugger), has tools to facilitate onboarding developers, burns 70% of transaction fees and pays the other 30% as rebates to those involved in a contract for that transaction

  • Harmony (ONE), traditional blockchain currently looking for ways to incentivize staking, favors huge stakeholders

  • Helium (HNT), a pillar for Internet of Things development, nodes are purchasable devices (but can be self-built), uses proof-of-coverage as the consensus algorithm to measure how much area is being covered by those who own nodes, asks for the secondary token Data Credits in addition to the HNT token when paying transaction fees (which can be created by converting HNT or purchased through credit card)

  • Siacoin (SC), a storage solution able to compete against Google and other industry giants thanks to decentralization, offers a very straightforward use case

  • Ankr (ANKR), a platform for hosting blockchains, users hosting blockchain can also set up to rent their idle computing power to other Ankr users

  • BakeryToken (BAKE), liquidity pools with great rewards

  • Curve DAO Token (CRV), defi, automated market maker for stable coin trading, offers farming (like yield and liquidity), better rewards for long-term users

  • Celo (CELO), combines defi with dapps and smart contracts

Which coins seem most interesting to you? I was strongly considering picking up SC, but... It has completely lost my interest, as it seems to be a doomed project being sustained only by suspicious activity. Furthermore, since a lot of promising start-ups emerge in Kusama and NEAR, buying some of those coins is very interesting, because every newcomer has a chance to "moon" the coin, and there are constantly more of them.

8
$ 0.25
$ 0.25 from @TheRandomRewarder
Avatar for felipejoys
Written by   11
1 year ago
Enjoyed this article?  Earn Bitcoin Cash by sharing it! Explain
...and you will also help the author collect more tips.

Comments