Today's event is different Tehri. Tehri is a traditional dish of Bangladesh which is always made with beef or mutton. Because of cooking with meat, vegetarians are deprived of this form, juice and smell of Tehri. So today's kitchen recipe for you is Vegetable Tehri.
Servings: 4 people
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 40 m.
Total Time: 50 m.
2 cups cauliflower
Potatoes 1 1/2 cups
Carrots 1/2 cup
Ginger paste 2 tablespoons
1 tablespoon of garlic paste
Onion paste 1/4 cup
1/4 cup of tokadai
The amount of salt
4 tablespoons of oil
8 cloves, 5 cardamoms, 2 pieces of cinnamon, 1 bay leaf (all powdered together)
15 whole peppers (powdered)
1 teaspoon of cumin powder
1 teaspoon of coriander powder
Nutmeg powder 1/4 teaspoon
1 1/2 cups of polao rice
1/3 cup of ghee
Onion 1/2 cup
3 tablespoons of beans
The amount of salt
1 bay leaf
1 piece of cinnamon
1 tablespoon of Keora water
8 green chillies
1. First, separate the vegetables and fry them in oil and place them on a plate.
2. Now add ginger paste, garlic paste, onion paste, beaten tokadai, salt and tehri spices in this oil. Mix the spices well with a little hot water and cook.
3. Add the fried vegetables when the spice is raw and the spice is thick. Stir lightly and mix the spices and vegetables together.
4. Cover the pot and cook for three to four minutes so that the vegetables are well seasoned. When the vegetable broth dries and the oil rises to the top, turn off the oven.
5. To cook polao, first soak polao rice in water for half an hour and then drain the water. Now start cooking polao in a separate pot.
. Then heat ghee in a separate pot. When the ghee is hot, add whole spices and onion. When the onion turns brown, fry the rice with polao rice for a while.
7. When the rice is folded, add 3 cups of hot water. Add salt in moderation. Give the beans.
. When the polao water starts to thicken, stir in the whole cooked vegetables. After 2 minutes, reduce the heat to low and cover the pot and simmer for 20 minutes.
9. Do not open the lid of this 20 minute pot once. Turn off the oven after 20 minutes.
10. Now open the lid of the pot and shake the polaos lightly. Sprinkle keora and chilli on top and cover with a pot.
11. Do not open the lid before serving. Open the lid of the pot while serving at once.