As what I have been promised on my last article, I will be sharing again the macro-photos taken recently here at my place.
Before that, we have already defined the Macro-photography; please check my 1st article entitled: MACROPHOTOGRAPHY - THE CLOSE-UP OF NATURE.
But let us define first the meaning of photography;
noun - the art or practice of taking and processing photographs.
1) Landscape Photography which is the art of capturing pictures of nature and the outdoors in a way that brings your viewer into the scene.
2) Wildlife Photography is a genre of photography concerned with documenting various forms of wildlife in their natural habitat.
3) Aerial Photography is the taking of photographs from an aircraft or other flying objects.
4) Sports Photography which refers to the genre of photography that covers all types of sports.
5) Portrait Photography is a photograph of a person or group of people that captures the personality of the subject by using effective lighting, backdrops, and poses.
6) Architectural Photography is the photographing of buildings and similar structures that are both aesthetically pleasing and accurate representations of their subjects.
7) Event Photography is the practice of photographing guests and occurrences at any event, occasion, or gathering.
8) Fashion Photography which is a genre of photography which is devoted to displaying clothing and other fashion items.
So that's all for the definition and considerable types of photography. These types of photography will be discussed in my future articles.
Finally, as what I have said, I will be presenting again the flower macro-photographs. Hope you like it!