read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 779,227.66).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
Takes one minute, no documents required
How to Reset Canon Pixma printer ink cartridge and factory settings?
For all those who are thinking about how to reset a Canon ink cartridge and if it is a tedious process, you will be glad to know that the Canon ink cartridge reset procedure is actually simple. All you will need is the right set of measures. Our group of experts has developed excellent teaching methods on how to convert Canon ink cartridges in 6 different ways. Let's explore these 6 methods right away without any additional delay.
6 Methods to Reset a Canon Ink Cartridge
In the following sections, you will be amazed at the different ways to reset a Canon ink cartridge. We have explained all the measures needed to facilitate this process. You can also refer to the Canon Printer Version Charts offered on this blog to find devices that are compatible with these methods.
Fix 1 - Reset Canon ink cartridge from BCH technology
It is possible to reset a Canon printer ink cartridge using the BCH technology method. This method can be performed in 10 steps.
1. Turn off your Canon printer.
2. Press the "Power" button along with the entire "Stop" button.
3. Now leave the "Stop" button.
4. Press the Stop button again while holding the Power button. Press the "Stop" button.
5. After 30 minutes, the screen will display "O".
6. Now press the "Stop" button four times and the "Power" button.
7. Press the Power button. The printer turns around.
8. Post the USB and power cables for this Canon printer.
9. Press the Power button and then access the ink cartridge access door. Connect the cables to the device.
10. Close the ink cartridge and press the Power button.
Fix 2 - Reset Canon ink cartridge via chip
Follow this 8 step method to reset Canon printer ink cartridge via CPU.
1. Open the ink cartridge access door of this Canon printer and remove the cartridge.
2. Set the cassette to the main reset channel.
3. Make sure the ink cartridge processor and the contact plate of the resetter make a contact.
4. Now push the capsule in for a while.
5. You will understand that the LED on the resetter chip will flash several times after making contact.
6. If the light stays on, start the Canon ink cartridge.
7. Now install it back on your Canon printer.
Fix 3 - Reset the Canon ink cartridge using the Stop / Resume / Ok / Reset button
Find out how to reset a Canon ink cartridge using the "Stop", "Resume", "OK" or "Reset" buttons. It is possible to carry out this method in just 2 quick actions.
1. Press "Stop" / "Resume" / / "Ok" / "Reset" on the Canon printer.
2. Press and hold the preferred button for 5 minutes.
Now the printout will be transferred to the "out of ink" state.
Method will work on the next series of Canon PIXMA MP printers:
Fix 5 - Reset the Canon ink cartridge by reinstallation
Here we have the exact process of resetting Canon printer ink cartridges by repairing them. This method of resetting a Canon printer ink cartridge can be done in 15 quick steps.
1. Turn off your Canon printer and disconnect it.
2. Use the "Enable" or "Disable" button. Connect the cable at the same time.
3. Press the "Stop" or "Reset" button. Keep holding the "On" or "Off" button at the same time.
4. Now run the "Enable" or "Disable" button.
5. Then press the "Right Arrow" button for "Shipping Mode 3".
6. Press "Ok" to select the mode.
7. Please use "Stop" or "Reset" button when "No Repair" is displayed on the monitor.
8. Then open the printer cover.
9. Allow the cartridge to face left.
10. Connect the Canon printer.
11. Eliminate both ink cartridges.
12. Close the printer cover.
13. Plug in the printer's power cord, and then press the On or Off button.
14. The message, "Replace Cartridges" appears. Then put the capsules back in
15. It will take the printer some time to recognize them. Then the process will end soon.
Note: Method 5 is likely to be perfect for Canon PIXMA printers with an LCD or display screen.
Fix 6 - Reset the Canon ink cartridge using the Color Start button
This process of resetting a Canon ink cartridge requires the use of the 'Color Start' button. Find out how to reset a Canon printer ink cartridge in 13 comprehensive steps.
1. Start the Canon printer.
2. Use the "Reset" button. Continue pressing the Color Start button in combination with it.
3. Continue step 2 for 5 minutes.
4. Now leave the "Color Start" button and then the "Reset" button.
5. Now wait 20 minutes for the device to be configured.
6. After visiting "1" on the screen, tap the "Utility" button.
7. "A" will now appear on the screen. Hold the "Tool" button with the entire "Reset" button.
8. When the lights stop flashing, create a "Tool" button and then a "Reset" button.
9. Turn off the printer and press the "Power" button together with the "Reset" / "Stop" button.
10. The power LED lights up. Use the "Reset" / "Stop" button. Hold down the "Power" button.
11. Release the buttons. The device will be in support mode.
12. The LEDs turn green. Use the "Stop" or "Reset" button.
13. Now press the "orange" button after, the "green", then the orange Publish button, then the "green" 4 times, then the "orange" 5 times, then the "green" button 6 times, then the "Orange button 11 times, and then 'green' 12 times.
Note: You can use this method to reset a Canon ink cartridge from the Canon Pixma Collection All Models website
We're approaching the end
In this guide, we explored the most important strategies for resetting Canon ink cartridges with another 6 unique methods. We hope that the set of guidelines provided with each method is simple to follow. If you liked our website about the best way to reset Canon printer ink cartridges, stay in touch with us. Soon we will come up with much more valuable sites to help you!