Uterine droop is a very common disease in women, that is, the uterus is not in the original position, and sags outside the vaginal opening, forming a uterine droop. There are many causes of uterine droop, such as those caused by obesity, fertility and aging may cause uterine droop, so the following will introduce the causes of uterine droop.
There are many reasons for uterine drooping. The uterus is an important reproductive organ for women, so pay attention to the following issues to avoid harm to the uterus:
1. Injuries caused by fertility cause drooping uterus. Uterine drooping due to this cause is more common. If childbirth causes difficulties during childbirth and timely care is not given after childbirth, it is very easy to cause drooping of the uterus. Another thing is that you can't lie still for a long time after giving birth.
2. Aging is also a cause of drooping uterus. This is because women's functions in this area decrease with age. Support to the uterus weakens, so that uterine drooping occurs.
3. Obesity can also cause uterine drooping. This is because excessive obesity will increase the pressure on the abdomen and cause the uterus to sag. Therefore, pay attention to the following in your life and exercise a lot.
4. Uterine droop caused by surgery. Surgery in some pelvic areas may also cause sagging damage to the uterus.
5. Malnutrition can also cause uterine drooping. This is because if there is malnutrition, the pelvic cavity will not be able to support the uterus without too much nutrient support. Once the uterus is not supported, it will cause the uterus to sag.
If the uterus is drooping, there will also be some symptoms, mainly the soreness in the lower abdomen, abnormal secretions in the human body, some problems in the secretion system, and obvious discomfort in the lower body. These symptoms are symptoms of uterine droop, and check for any abnormalities.
When a uterine droop is diagnosed, you can also adjust it yourself. The main thing is to strengthen your physique first, your physical fitness will improve, and your immunity will improve. Then you can use the pessary appropriately, reject some large-scale movements, and avoid causing secondary injuries. There is also severe surgery.
There are many reasons for uterine droop, so pay attention to both physical fitness and external factors. You need to exercise and strengthen your immunity. Do a good job of nursing after giving birth, grasp your nutritional balance, and avoid malnutrition and obesity. When there is a suspected uterine droop, check it in time, and actively adjust after diagnosis.
...and you will also help the author collect more tips.