The three highs are very familiar to everyone, including hypertension, hyperglycemia, and hyperlipidemia. These three diseases are both interconnected and stand alone. Among them, hyperlipidemia is a disease with a very high incidence in recent years, which is related to daily eating habits.
The occurrence of hyperlipidemia needs to be treated as soon as possible, otherwise it will cause harm to blood vessels, and even induce arteriosclerosis or coronary heart disease, threatening people's lives. For patients with hyperlipidemia, pay attention to good living habits and avoid the following four bad habits.
1. Greasy food. Poor eating habits are closely related to high blood lipids. Some people like big fish and large meats. Excessive consumption of greasy foods will cause blood lipids to rise in the long run. This group of people should pay attention to conditioning their daily diet, try to eat less greasy foods, eat more light foods.
2.Sedentary. More and more people are engaged in office work. This group of people will have common characteristics, such as sitting on a chair for a long time, often ordering takeaway, drinking less water, and less activity. Over time, blood circulation in the lower limbs will be blocked, and blood lipids will also increase.
3. Smoking and drinking. Smoking and drinking are harmful to your health. Tobacco and alcohol contain harmful substances that will affect the concentration of blood lipids, damage the epithelial cells of blood vessels, lead to the occurrence of hyperlipidemia, and induce thrombosis in severe cases.
4. Often eat salad dressing. People eat fast food nowadays. These people often look for a variety of reasons to order takeaway, especially the food with salad dressing, which is rich in sugar and calories. Eating such food often causes obesity. Causes elevated blood lipids.
For patients with high blood lipids, the conditioning of the daily diet is very important. In addition to cooperating with the treatment of the doctor, it is necessary to strengthen the care of life and drink plenty of water. There are three types of water that are especially suitable for patients with high blood lipids, which can quickly play a role in lowering blood lipids, we might as well try it.
1. Lycium soaks in water. Most people understand the efficacy of wolfberry. Goji is a good health product, which has a great effect on lowering blood lipids and maintaining the body. Usually you can soak the water with wolfberry and it will be very simple to make, especially suitable for people sitting in the office for a long time.
2. Dandelion soaks in water. Dandelion is a well-received health food in recent years. Consuming dandelion can remove toxins from the body and reduce triglycerides, which will also help to regulate blood lipids. Blood lipid control can drink dandelion water, but also play a role in diuretic dispersal.
3. Lotus leaf water. Many weight loss products contain lotus leaf ingredients. Lotus leaf is rich in flavonoids and alkaloids, which can regulate the content of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood, which is unique in reducing blood lipids. Patients with high blood lipids can drink with lotus leaf soaked in water, which has great benefits in reducing blood lipids.
There are many reasons for the occurrence of hyperlipidemia. Obesity is only one of them. Some patients belong to the family gene. It is difficult for such people to prevent the disease, but they cannot give up treatment. Patients with mild hyperlipidemia should pay attention to daily diet conditioning, rational diet structure, light food-based, appropriate participation in some sports activities, avoid excessive mental stress, maintain a calm state of mind, and regularly go to the hospital to check blood lipids.
...and you will also help the author collect more tips.