Our world is very diverse. The people of the diverse world are also diverse. Some always want to see us as winners, others as losers. But in fact, none of them directly help us. Although they have contribution , But it is indirect. Maybe I thought I was wrong. Of course, I could be wrong. But let me clear up the matter, why I said it. So let's give a small example. Suppose you are a student. You have to read a lot for your exam, you have to write well in the exam. You are doing everything right, so your result is good. This is your achievement, your success. You get what you pay for. This is the direct cause of your success, where you have played a key role. On the other hand your teachers, parents have helped you in your studies, they have indirectly helped you. But here your contribution is the most because you have studied, prepared well, completed the exam well. Only then can you succeed. Even if thousands of people try to inspire us without our own will, we will not succeed. On the other hand, some people want you to get bad results in exams, who want to see you as a loser. They also contribute to your success. How? If you take their words as a challenge. You have to make up your mind to succeed and you should answer them . Show that you are not a loser.
99% of the success that a person achieves in his life comes from his qualifications and the remaining 1% comes from the indirect sector. But there are some successes that people achieve through others. But I don't think it's a success, where one's achievement is secondary, how can it be a success? How can it be achieved? The joy of victory is better when it hurts itself, its merit is achieved.
Help yourself. If you expect help from others, they may not evaluate you, they may ignore you. Your Creator has given you enough strength, power, ability. He created you like the best creature and sent you to this world. Use your strength, your ability. Never wait for someone, never trust that they will do your job, or that they are all yours. Trust in your Creator alone. Believe in yourself because you can change your destiny. Set your action plan, work hard to implement it. Success will come at the end of the day.
In today's society, you will lack people to help you, you will lack people to encourage you. But there will be no shortage of people laughing at you, at your dreams. They will not only benefit you, but they will be happier if they can prevent you from achieving your goals.
You have no control over your life, it is in the hands of your Creator. But you can decide for yourself how your life will be managed. Do not leave your decision to others. People will tell you a lot, accept whatever you like. And if you don't like it,then avoid it. Those who call you a loser will want to see you as a loser. They are the real losers. . Because they cannot do anything well.They are not qualified to do anything good.
Where 99% of your success depends on yourself. Even if you don't think about who said what there. No need to ask anyone for help. Your Creator is enough to help. Because there is no one more helpful than him. So just rely on him. Meeting your goals will be much easier if he wants to. If you pass the time lazily, if you don't do the work on time, due to lack of proper work plan, lack of self-confidence, it will not be possible to achieve your goal. Because if you want to get something, you must give something. And if you want to get success, you must follow those things.
If you do not help yourself.
Fate will not help you.
Thanks for reading my article.
You are right. The words will inspire many. Thank you dear . your good article.