Coffee is one of the most favorite hot drinks for many, especially in the morning, as it has a distinctive aroma and flavor. Coffee is very popular in Asian countries in particular, and most people think that drinking coffee is harmful to health. Therefore, we invite you to familiarize yourself with the top 10 reasons why you should drink coffee with love:
1- Coffee improves blood vessel health Coffee increases nitric oxide production in the lining (the thin layer of cells that lines the inner surface of blood vessels, which improves muscle tone in blood vessels). Drinking caffeinated coffee increases blood pressure in the short term. Acute, especially if you drink very large amounts of it, but blood pressure returns to normal when the coffee is without caffeine. Various studies have proven that 8 weeks of drinking coffee significantly reduces high blood pressure readings.
2- Coffee improves the level of cholesterol in the blood. Coffee, like tea, contains many antioxidants that help improve the level of cholesterol in the blood, and thus help protect against heart disease.
3- Coffee improves reactions. A large number of sports coaches have reported that the use of caffeine in coffee helps improve skills in any sport practiced, especially when players are sleep-deprived.
4. Coffee reduces the risk of liver cancer and cirrhosis. Coffee contains a substance known as Praxanthine. This chemical slows down the growth of cell tissue in liver cancer and cirrhosis.
5. Coffee reduces the risk of diabetes. Coffee has an inhibitory effect on the toxic hIAPP (Human Islet amyloid polypeptide) that is normally found in the pancreas. This hIAPP has been found in people with type 2 diabetes.
6. Coffee prevents Parkinson's disease. Researchers have found that consuming cups of coffee daily reduces the rates of Parkinson's disease. It is a disease that causes defects and disturbances within the human motor system, which results in the loss of brain cells.
7. Coffee prevents tooth decay A substance called tannins in coffee reduces the formation of deposits. And certainly prevents a person from the presence of cavities in the teeth. Drinking coffee also reduces the growth of bacteria such as streptococcus which are responsible for tooth decay.
8. Coffee prevents headaches. Coffee affects the nerves in the brain, as it helps reduce the size of blood vessels. Therefore, drinking coffee in the early stages of headaches reduces the chances of severe headaches. Also, drinking coffee prevents depression in women.
9. Coffee reduces fatigue and pain. Consuming caffeinated coffee an hour before vigorous exercise may help prevent fatigue. The caffeine in coffee contains a chemical called adenosine that activates pain receptors in cells.
10. Coffee keeps skin healthy It is believed that coffee helps maintain healthy skin. Antioxidants are known to prevent skin cancer and diseases related to skin cancer. Coffee helps in getting rid of free radicals in the skin. This reduces the appearance of skin related problems such as acne and eczema.
Now, what do you think about coffee? Do you like eating it? And what is your favorite way to eat it, let us know 🙂