Join 53,622 users and earn money for participation
read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 235,670.58).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
TRON (TRX) was founded in 2017 by Justin Sun through a Singapore-based non-profit called the Tron Foundation. The Tron Foundation's 2017 initial coin offering (ICO) created 100 billion TRX and raised a total of $70 million.
The TRON Protocol represents the architecture of an operating system based on blockchain technology which could enable developers to create smart contracts and decentralized applications (DApps), freely publish, own and store data and other content. According to the TRON Foundation, the ecosystem surrounding this network specializes in offering massive scalability and consistent reliability capable of processing transactions at a high rate via high-throughput computing. TRON was initially created as a token based on Ethereum, but migrated to its own network in 2018. Holders of ERC20 TRX tokens traded them for the TRX digital currency on the TRON network, and the Ethereum-based tokens were then destroyed.
TRON founder Justin Sun is known for being active on social media. He is also the CEO of BitTorrent, and acquired Steem in 2020.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE TRON THIS YEAR
1. It is owned by Justin Sun, launched on the 13th of September 2017
2. In 2019 Tron bought BitTorrent which have over 100 million users globally and at one point accounted for 30% of all internet traffic worldwide.
3. Tron also acquired the famous blockchain social media company Steemit
4. In 2019 Tron partnered with Samsung to have its apps and Dapp on all their new mobile phones
5. Tron has partnered with Obike in Singapore and has helped them create their native token Okoin and accepts it as payment
6. Tron blockchain is 80 times faster than Ethereum and 667 times faster than bitcoin blockchain
It is over 20times cheaper in transaction fees than both bitcoin and Ethereum.
7. Tron is a Proof of stake coin hence you get rewarded for owning some TRON.
8. TRON is aim is a decentralized internet and has smart contract features
9. TRON works with regular programing language such as python and java which makes it easy for mass adoption for programmers compared to ethereums solidity
10. TRON blockchain offers coin creation features and decentralized apps