HOW TO AVERT THE MENACE OF KIDNEY DISEASE:
1. Stop delaying going to a toilet.
Keeping your urine in your bladder for too long is a bad idea.
A full bladder can cause bladder damage.
The urine that stays in the bladder multiplies bacteria quickly.
Once the urine refluxes back to the ureter and kidneys, toxic substances can result in kidney infections, then urinary tract infections, and nephritis, plus uremia.
When nature calls do it as soon as possible.
2. Eating too much salt.
You should eat no more than 5.8 grams of
3. Eating too much meat.
Too much protein in your diet is harmful for your kidneys.
Protein digestion produces ammonia – a toxin that is very destructive to your kidneys.
More meat equals more
4. Drinking too much caffeine.
Caffeine is a component of many sodas and soft drinks. It raises your blood pressure and your
kidneys start suffering.
You should cut down the amount of Coke, Pepsi, Red Bull, etc thst you drink daily.
5. Not drinking water.
Our kidneys should be hydrated properly to
perform their functions well.
If we don’t drink enough, the toxins can start accumulating in the blood, as there isn’t enough fluid to drain them through kidneys.
***Drink more than 10 glasses of water daily.
There is an easy way to check if you are drinking
Look at the colour of your urine; the lighter the colour, the better.
6. Late treatment.
Treat all your health problems properly and
have your health checked regularly.
Beloved and my dear, let's help ourselves..
Also avoid these Tablets, they are very dangerous:
* Vicks Action-500
They contain Phenyl Propanol-Amide PPA which causes Strokes and are banned in USA
Important Health Tips:
1. Answer phone calls with the left ear.
2. Don't take your medicine with cold water....
3. Don't eat heavy meals after 5pm.
4. Drink more water in the morning, less at night.
5. Best sleeping time is from 10pm to 4 am.
6. Don’t lie down immediately taking medicine or after meals.
7. When phone's battery is low to last bar, don't answer the phone; the radiation is 1000 times stronger