read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 829,229.33).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
Those who are practicing or will practice yoga need to know a few things clearly before starting the asana. There are some rules to follow as well as some precautions to be taken. That is why the following points should be kept in mind very well before starting the seat.
1. Seats can be started at any age, from the age of five to ninety-five. However, it is better to know from an experienced yoga teacher who should do which seat according to age and physical condition. Children between the ages of five and ten will have half the seats. Later, if the age increases, you will be able to do it in full.
2. Those who sit on their own without a teacher should keep in mind that if any of the symptoms increase or any new symptoms appear, they should stop sitting and sit under the supervision of an experienced yoga teacher or go to a yoga practice center.
3. Do not sit in the seat where your physical pain occurs. Do other seats of that class without stopping the seat practice.
4. You need to practice yam and rules to get the full result of the seat. Without the support of the rules and regulations, the seats become like a wrestling match.
5. If you practice meditation before doing any asana, you will get more results.
. Those who will sit for good health must adhere to discipline, faith, patience and perseverance. The seat does not immediately bear fruit. If you sit regularly for at least six months to one year, you can get the desired result.
. Leave the excrement before taking the seat. Clean the nose and throat. Those who suffer from constipation or do not have a bowel movement before the seat will do a couple of seats like Pabanmuktasana and Sarbangasana. Do another seat later when the constipation is clear. Never do any hard seat in case of constipation.
. Seats can be done before and after bathing. However, it is easy to make a seat before bathing. Take a bath at least 15 minutes after sitting.
9. It is better to take the seat on an empty stomach, but not in a state of hunger. If you are hungry, it is better to eat a little. For example, a cup of milk or a fruit or two biscuits, at least a glass of water. Do not sit after a full meal. You can sit up at least four hours after a full meal. After half an hour of sitting, you can eat as you wish. Vajrasana to increase digestive power and Gomukhasana to prevent insomnia can be done in bed after eating at night. You can also do Sukhasana after eating.
10. It is better to do seating in the morning and evening when you can do the seating according to the rules. It is much easier to move the limbs in the evening than in the morning, so it is easier to sit in the evening. Sitting in the morning gives more energy to the body and mind during the day and sitting in the evening removes the fatigue and exhaustion of the day. In general, according to the rules, the seat can be made when the advantage. If it is convenient for someone to sit at night, then do it at night.
11. It is better to do the seat at the same time every day, if for some reason it is different then do it at another time.
12. Do not sit in hot or cold. Do a little rest.
13. Sit in an open space or in a place with free light and air.
14. Do not sit on empty floors or uneven places. Do not sit on anything that is too soft or too hard.
15. Do not run the fan while sitting. If it is too hot, run it slowly.
16. Wear clothes that facilitate blood circulation in the body.
16. When doing asanas, care should be taken so that the muscles of the mouth, ears and eyes are not stretched unnecessarily and breathing is not obstructed.
16. Keep your eyes open while doing the first seat. If you keep your eyes closed, you will not be able to see the movement of the body. When you can sit properly, keep your eyes closed. Then if you keep your eyes closed, you will be able to control the movement of the body properly and you will be able to feel the right tension of the body.
19. Asana will not only keep your body active, your brain will also be inactive, but alert and agile. If you do the seat with the brain active, you will not see your mistake, the seat will not be clean.
20. When you sit down, all your mind and soul will be focused on the seat. Don't talk, don't think of anything but seats in your mind.
21. Breathe through the nose while sitting, never through the mouth.
22. Adhere to the breathing arrangements given in different seats. In the case of mudra and pranayama, etc., follow the instructions to breathe in the same way.
23. Take a deep breath after each seat. Breathe as long as you sit.
24. Do the seat every day, do not close the seat without any unavoidable reason. At first it may be difficult, it may seem annoying, but if you practice like a daily routine, you will see that one day you do not want to leave the seat. Make seating a part of your daily routine.
25. You can only do it once a day. No seats need to be doubled without special conditions.
26. You can do pranayama before or after sitting. However, between the two will breathe quite a bit. If you do asana after pranayama, breathe for at least ten minutes in between. If you sit before pranayama, breathe for at least five minutes in between.
26. Keep your eyes closed while breathing. Otherwise the mind will be scattered, wandering aimlessly in various external objects. Concentration is essential in pranayama.
26. Keep the brain inactive while breathing, but then. That means don't worry about anything else, but be careful
If you are wrong, you can correct it immediately.
29. Pregnant women should not sit or breathe without an experienced teacher.
30. Those who are weak, those who have a slight dizziness or discomfort in the body will first do a little sitting, then gradually increase. You can do pranayama to the fullest.
31. People with high blood pressure, heart disease, spondylosis, slipped discs or any serious eye or ear disease should not lean forward or do any inverted body postures, such as pedestal, posture, squatting, squatting, squatting, squatting, etc. . Do not do yoga coins, reverse currency coins etc.
32. Patients with gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer and peptic ulcer should not do any posture that puts direct pressure on the abdomen, such as peacock posture, janushirasana, paschimottasana, etc.
33. If there is any disease like tuberculosis, pleurisy, jaundice etc., do not do any posture or posture till it is completely cured.
34. If there is any pain or swelling due to rheumatism, it is better to reduce the pain and swelling with the help of medicine and ancillary treatment as per the advice of the doctor.
35. Those who are over forty and have never played sports or exercise, etc., do not do any hard seats in the beginning that have to lean forward.
36. Girls do not sit during menstruation. However, if the bleeding is more than normal, then sitting konasana, closed konasana, birasana, janushirasana, paschimottasana and Uttanasana will benefit. Do not do the head seat (where the body is upside down) in any way at this time.
36. Seats that require standing or leaning forward during the first three months of pregnancy and those that require less limb movement can be done effortlessly. Closed concussions and subvist-concussions can be performed at any time of the day throughout pregnancy. It is better if you can do pranayama in a closed corner.
36. No seating should be done for one month after delivery. Easy seats after one month and all seats can be done easily after three months.
39. In other exercises, for example, special diet is required to compensate for the loss.
40. If you make a mistake in doing the seat, the body will be uncomfortable in a few days. Some symptoms may occur. That is why it is better to take a seat under the supervision of a yoga teacher.
41. If you do the right seat then almost immediately your body will feel light and the mind will be filled with an indescribable joy. You will understand that something good is happening between your body and mind.
42. Regular sitting like a devotee will change your whole outlook. There will be a purity in your eating habits, mannerisms, speech and character traits. Think of yourself as your other man.
43. If the seat is well occupied, you will be able to do it effortlessly and very comfortably. Your posture will then be reflected in the royal dignity, will shine in natural beauty.