read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 827,909.06).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
Chicken chaumin but can be a very good breakfast - for morning or afternoon. And, since it has chicken meat, its nutrition is also good. This Chinese food is loved by everyone big and small. In addition to chicken, it can be served with fried shrimp.
Care should be taken while preparing the chicken chumin
When cooking chumin, you have to give a little less salt. All the sauces that are used for frying later contain enough salt.
After boiling, the chumin must be washed with cold water. Otherwise the cooking process of the chaumin will not stop and the chaumin will become very soft.
If you want to give lemon juice to the chumin, you will give it at the very last stage of cooking. Because, on high heat, lemon juice becomes bitter.
A slightly larger frying pan should be used when frying chaumin. This will allow you to work comfortably throughout the frying process.
Ingredients of Chicken Chumin
Ingredients Amount of Chaumin 1 packet of water amount of salt like amount of salt Soybean oil amount of chicken 1 cup Eggs 2 mashed onions 3 tablespoons finely chopped garlic 2 teaspoons finely chopped tomatoes 1 tbsp finely chopped green chillies 2 teaspoons soy sauce 2 teaspoons tomato sauce 2 tablespoons mustard sauce 1 teaspoon green chili sauce 1 teaspoon garlic sauce 1 teaspoon fried cumin powder 1 teaspoon black pepper powder 1 teaspoon testing salt 1/2 teaspoon sugar 1 / 2 teaspoons lemon juice 2 teaspoons
Preparation of Chicken Chumin
1. You have to take a little more water in a pot. The amount of salt to boil the water. When the water boils, you have to leave the chumin in it.
2. When the chumin is cooked, pour it in a jar and drain the water from the chumin. At this time you have to wash the chumin with a little cold water. This will stop the cooking process of Chaumin.
3. Boil water in another pot and add a little salt and black pepper powder. Chicken meat without bones should be cut into small pieces. When the water boils, I will boil it with the chicken pieces and cool it.
4. Heat three tablespoons of soybean oil in a frying pan. I will burn it with fine onion. When the onion pieces become soft, add garlic and green chillies. Fry three of these spices until quite red. If the spices are golden brown, add tomatoes. It should be fried for a while. Care should be taken so that the tomatoes do not melt completely.
5. Now add 2 eggs in this spice mixture. Spread a little salt on top. Shake with a fork and fry so that the eggs are fried in baskets.
6. Then pour in the pre-cooked chaumin. In addition, pre-cooked chicken should also be given. The mixture should be stirred very well.
7. Now it's your turn to mix different sauces. Mix soy sauce, tomato sauce, green chili sauce, garlic sauce and mustard sauce one by one with this chicken and chumin.
8. At the same time at the same time fried cumin powder and black pepper powder should be mixed.
9. All the ingredients should be mixed together by constantly shaking with a fork. At the end of all this sugar and testing salt should be added to this mixture. Shake and mix with all the other ingredients.
10. Before unloading, spread lemon juice on top. Then shake with a fork and mix the lemon juice with everything and turn off the stove.