Parents' divorce or parental quarrel in front of the child; Which is most harmful to the development of the child? Most people will say, parents divorce! But a BBC study says parental quarrels in front of a child are far more harmful than parental separation. In this case, more panic information can be given. A study conducted on several families in Britain says that even a 6-month-old baby can be affected by parental quarrels. In addition to research, if you think in a normal way, you will see that the environment and the flow of events around the child have the greatest impact on him as he grows up.
All these events and experiences around a child from birth to adolescence build his mental structure as he grows up. As a result, his outlook, world of thought or even feeling is a reflection of his childhood, adolescent education.
♦ Let's find out today what will be the effect on the child's life as a reflection of the parents' quarrel in front of the child.
When they see any kind of violent relationship between parents at home, their heart rate may increase or they may have hormonal problems due to stress.
As a result, the development of the brain of children, infants and young children can be hindered, suffer from sleep problems, anxiety and depression and so on.
These negative effects can interfere with a child's sleep, impair their early brain development, cause anxiety, affect their behavior in school, cause depression, and even impair learning.
Research says there could be something worse - like hurting yourself. However, in most cases it is in the case of children who have grown up a little. Also learning negative behaviors, suffering from insecurity, impact on mental and physical development, disrespect and distrust of relationships, disrespect to parents, masculinity and criminal tendencies.
But this is not the end of the problem. As a result, children are not only harmed in their own lives, but also in the generations to come.
It's like a cycle, researchers say. Because those who are children today, in the future they are but the parents of the child.
•What can you do to protect your child from this problem?
If you stay together, there may be disagreement. Disagreements often lead to disagreements. This quarrel eventually turns to family quarrels and unrest. We may not have much of a time for the surrounding environment to quarrel because we have no control over ourselves. Which has an effect on the child.
•Learn what parents can do to keep their child's childhood beautiful⬅️
1. Fighting in front of the child, not at all.
2. Try to resolve without quarreling or quarreling.
3. Refrain from using offensive, offensive and vulgar words during fights.
4. Do not create any kind of panic atmosphere at home. Such as-vandalism, bodily injury, loud screaming.
5. Do not involve the child in any bad relationship between them. Refrain from blaming others for the child, trying to express the anger created by the parent's quarrel over the child.
6. Do not blame each other for the bad results of the child or any bad deeds. For example, what do you do sitting at home all day? You can't teach a boy / girl properly;Etc. Avoid talking in front of the child.
•Some tips for parents‼
Parents may become concerned about the impact of the quarrel on the child.
But remember that sometimes it is very normal to quarrel. Many times when parents argue about something and solve the problem, the children do not think about it, it can even serve as a good education for the children. Can also be used.
- We do not catch the problems with the naked eye. But the child has to carry the problems for the rest of his life. Let our children have a good childhood. Be free from all kinds of black shadows.