The swab test is a simple test to see if the virus has taken root in the body. Which is usually taken through the nose. However, this test can be fatal. Even death can occur if the nose is not inserted properly. Such an incident happened in America.
A 40-year-old American woman was collecting swab from her nose while doing a swab test. At that time, a cold-like fluid suddenly started coming out from the nose. Intense pain started while collecting swab. From then on, a kind of liquid started coming out from the nose. After examination, the doctors said that the woman went to the skull during the swab test and hit him. A part of the outside of the skull that has been damaged. That's why brain fluid came out through the nose.
It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post. However, the matter became clear during the operation on his brain. According to a specialist at a reputed hospital in New York, skilled workers are needed to test the swab. Danger can happen at any time if not applied properly. What happened to that woman is just one example.
Wallace practiced at the University of Tawa Hospital. Where the woman's swab test was done. He said that after the hernia operation, the woman's nasal test was done. After a while, the fluid starts to come out through one side of the nose.
After the swab test, it was not understood that he had suffered a brain injury. Shortly after the test, he began to have problems with headaches, nausea, runny nose, and inability to look at the light. Seeing the seriousness of the situation, he was admitted to Wallace Hospital. Incidentally, the woman had been consulting a doctor for hypertension for several years. According to experts, professionalism is very important for swab testing. The health workers collecting the samples need to know everything related to the past health of any patient. Special attention should be paid to those patients who have undergone sinus or migraine or brain surgery. It is important for them to be extra careful. However, the entire Kovid rule must be followed.
Incidentally, the woman's condition is now stable. According to doctors, the incident could have put a huge strain on the woman's brain. When a part of the skull is leaked through the nose, it often enters the air and puts pressure on it. If air enters the skull, the person's brain may stop working.
A five-second test should never be taken lightly, but with special caution. Because in these five seconds a person's life can be doubted.