Join 48,554 users and earn money for participation

Stay positive

0 6 exc boost
Avatar for PersieKing
Written by   52
2 months ago

It was once said that the average human thoughts has a very important and significant effect on their lives. The thought with which a man sleeps, might effectively take over some parts of his life either physical, spiritual or emotional before or when he wakes. And some times the thought you wake up with might define what the rest of the day will be.

The mindset of a man before he steps out of his house to the streets or place of work will surely determine his actions or reaction to any contact of his throughout the day. A man with a negative mindset before leaving his outside will probably fall out with someone, abuse someone, fight with boss, do a work wrongly at work, see the negative side of a view tendered toward him even if it's obvious it's all positive and all sorts.

Keeping a positive mindset will also surely have it's own effect on an individual. A man with a positive mindset who steps on to the street or probably to work is likely to see positive side of every little things. If there's 99% chance that something is wrong at work, he'll surely figure out 1% reason it should be right.

Positive mindset can be likened to healthy mindset. A negative mindset is like a parasite living off the negativity filled mind of a man, and it does more harm than good. Staying positive have more advantage to the lives and health of a man than staying negative. Understanding that what comes your way is meant to come your way and what you lost is actually not meant to be yours is an example of a positive mindset. So it's advisable to surrender oneself to a life full of positivity as it's not only helpful to our life, but also helpful to the lives of our loved ones whom might be affected through us.

Always stay positive!

IMAGE

3
$ 0.04
$ 0.04 from @TheRandomRewarder
Sponsors of PersieKing
empty
empty
empty
Avatar for PersieKing
Written by   52
2 months ago
Enjoyed this article?  Earn Bitcoin Cash by sharing it! Explain
...and you will also help the author collect more tips.

Comments