read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 826,779.09).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
Takes one minute, no documents required
The Club1BCH UEFA Champions League Fantasy Football - Round 2 Review
The second round of the group stage was played last week, with lots of goals and few surprising results. The Fantasy Football tournament is as entertaining as the IRL competition, with all the participants showing great "soccer" knowledge!
Inter won (as expected at Plzen), while Spurs done a spursy result at Lisbon! Bayern v Barcelona was the most expected game of the round, and Lewandowski alone was not good enough to change the outcome of the game.
Liverpool struggled but managed to beat Ajax, while Club Brugge 4-0 win at FC Porto comes like a shock.
Juventus lost their second game, as Benfica was to hot to handle. Chelsea couldn't win at home against Salzburg, while Rangers couldn't compete with Napoli.
Haaaalaaaand! The guy is a machine! He leaded Manchester City come-back and scored a goal that will be part of football's history. Haifa had 1-0 against PSG, but the Messi - Mbappe - Neymar has a league of their own.
Back to the Club1BCH Fantasy Football, where owaladapo is still the leader, even if Japi recovered 19 points. The difference between the top two managers is now only 4 points.
We have @HappyBoy on the third place, myself on forth and Mingju one point behind me! @Carabageac94 is like our shadow, waiting for the next round to make a frog leap up to the 3rd place.
I had the 2nd points tally this round, reducing the distance to 40 points. I need a good performance in the 3rd round to keep challenging the top spots.
Mbappe as a captain was the best option, a fresh transfer to replace Benzema. The new issue is Pavard's injury, and none of my bench getting minutes. Will improvise something before the next round and time will tell if I made the right choices.
The registrations for the competitions are closed but you can still donate to make the prize pool and the Giving Block donation bigger!
The prize pot value reached 0.5 Bitcoin Cash, and will be shared between the top 4 managers. The winner will receive 45% of the pot, the runner-up will receive 25%, with 15% for the third place and 5% for the manager that will finish the season on the 4th place. The above prizes will add up to 90%, and the remaining 10% will go to The Giving Block.
Based on the current values, 0.45 BCH will be shared between managers and 0.05 BCH for charity. The crypto charity donations were simplified by The Giving Block , the best place to use crypto for charity. The Giving Block was founded in 2018, and since then is implementing new fundraising methods emerging from the crypto landscape.
The last Club1BCH campaign raised over $3000 for Save the Children! Huge bags of $SHIB were raised, Ethereum and 6.658 $BCH ($2,250 on the day) were raised and sent to The Giving Block!