1 Corinthians 14:37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
* There is a particular spirit on a particular prophet
1 Corinthians 14:32 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.
* Every particular prophet has particular spirit
* Apostle John mean a prophet is being recognize by the spirit in him
* The spirit in prophet Amos is the spirit of vengeance while other prophets too have their spirits in them
1 John 4:1-3 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
* Every spirit that confess Jesus Christ come in the flesh is a spirit of God but if you hear somebody preaching Jesus Christ is a man, that is a spirit of anti-christ
2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.