A friend of mine wanted this recipe from me in Messenger. I thought if I give it to the page, then the new Radhani will be useful to them.
* Mugdal 250 g. I have soaked it for 5-6 minutes with hot water.
* The head of a large ruimachera. I cut a head into four pieces. I washed it and fried it lightly with salt, turmeric powder and a little chilli powder.
* 3 tablespoons oil.
* 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
* 2 tablespoons of crushed garlic.
* 1 cup of tomato paste.
* 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste.
* 1 teaspoon turmeric powder.
* 1 teaspoon cumin powder.
* 1 teaspoon coriander powder.
* 1 teaspoon chili powder.
* 1/2 teaspoon hot spice powder.
* 1 bay leaf.
* 4-5 slices of chilli.
* Coriander leaves as quantity
* The amount of salt.
Heat oil in a pan and fry with onion and garlic. When brown, add coriander leaves, green chillies and tomato paste. Roast with all other spices for 3-4 minutes. If possible, cover with hot water as much as possible. In fact, you have to cook it in medium ache by shaking it with fish head and green chillies. When the dal is cooked, it will be half-broken and the broth will be a little thick, then you have to shake it a little with coriander leaves.
It was made in a very easy and funny way
I will also love to cook it