Recipe: Fun Thai soup
Many people like to eat Thai soup. But many people can't make this soup because they don't know it properly. Here is a great recipe for Spicy Thai Soup.
Whatever it takes
- 4-5 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Cut half a cup of chicken into thin slices
- Half a cup of shredded shrimp
- The yolk of 2 eggs
- 3-4 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 6 = 8 green chilli slices
- 2 tablespoons of cornflower
- 1 teaspoon of testing salt
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 4/5 lemon grass / Thail grass
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Salt to taste
How to make
1. Boil the chicken bones in 10-12 cups of water with a little salt. When the water is half dry, chicken stock will be made. Then strain the chicken stock and put it in the oven.
2. Add chicken, meat, shrimp, lemon / Thai grass, soy sauce, chili sauce, tomato sauce, salt, sugar and testing salt and mix well.
3. Beat the egg yolks well in a bowl and shake well with the stock eggs so that it mixes perfectly.
4. Continue to heat the stock over low heat until the meat and shrimp are cooked. When it is boiled, mix corn flour in half a cup of water and put it in stock.
5. Mix the cornflower by shaking it very quickly and frequently. Otherwise the corn flower will catch the lump.
. Stir for 2-3 minutes and when it becomes thick, add lemon juice and raw chilli and stir a little.
. Understand the taste of salt and then lower the oven. By the way, enjoy hot spicy Thai soup this winter.