Collaboration & Trading
1.NULS mainnet updates completed and the new protocol is processing steady.
2. NULS team supported NTC to finish NerveNetwork updates. New Nerve protocol is processing steady.
3. NerveDEX 2.0 frame is being discussed and finalized with the assistance of NTC, we are ready to move to the next phase.
4. NULS Multi-sig DApp is released. NULS Multi-sig operation manual is published by the NULS team.
Dec 1st to Dec 15th: NerveBridge, NULS ecosystem partner, has created cross-chain bridges for ANT, LPO, FAMY, GLD, ALPY, ECG.
Dec 16th, NULS announced a SCO partnership with HZD.
HZD aims to increase worths of charity, freelancing and all sectors of life activities within the financial ecosystem through Blockchain integration. Welcome on board!
2. Dec 18th, NULS announced a SCO partnership with FarmFinance.
FarmFinance is a P2E of farming. Players can planting & harvest to earn rewards, also towards to interactive community features for more enjoying. Welcome on board!
3. Dec 19th, NULS announced a SCO partnership with LGCY Network.
LGCY Network is a DPoS, open-source blockchain protocol with high transaction speed and flexible utility. Welcome on board!
4. Dec 21th, NULS announced a SCO partnership with Greenland.
Greenland — A decentralized NFT Platform, MarketPlace that allows user to create, buy & sell their NFTs. Welcome on board!
5. Dec 23rd, NULS announced a SCO partnership with FinnFinance.
Finn provides futures trading facilities for cryptocurrencies and tokens with up to 100x leverage, high liquidity, tight spreads
6. Dec 24th, NULS announced a SCO partnership with AlightPay.
Alightpay is a NextGen community-driven ecosystem with Decentralized Finance.
7. Dec 25th, NULS announced a SCO partnership with FundiFinance.
Fundi is a cross-chain decentralized autonomous organization that bridges Cefi and DeFi.
8. Dec 28th, NULS announced a SCO partnership with Digital Renaissance.
Digital Renaissance, deployed on Polygon, is a NFT boutique orientated on music, artists and events.
9. Dec 31st, NULS announced a SCO partnership with Virtualand.
Virtualand Metaverse is a decentralized platform based on Ethereum and Polygon networks that aims on programmable 3D space.
Dec 17th, NULS ecosystem partner — NerveNetwork, reached partnership with DMEX, two parties will collaborate on crosschain and DeFi fields to pursue better developments.
2. Dec 20th, Liquidity mining is now available on Nerve mainet. Stake NULS-NVT LP、ETH-NVT、BNB-NVT、USDTN-NVT LP on Nerve mainnet to earn NVT, APR up to 67.7%.
3. Dec 20th, NULS ecosystem DEX, TakerSwap will be listing trading pairs: OxUSD-NULS、NFTC-OxUSD、OxUSD-OxSGD and more
4. Dec 23rd, Binance Exchange listed a new trading pair : BUSD-NULS.
5. Dec 23rd, NULS ecosystem crosschain swap — SwapBox L1 farm listed a farming pool, where you can stake NABOX earning NFTC, stake BUSD-NFTC LP earning NABOX.
6. Dec 24th, NULS built partnership with Virtualand. Virtualand Metaverse is a decentralized platform based on Ethereum and Polygon networks that aims on programmable 3D space.
7. Dec 27th, NULS Multi-Sig DApp was released.
NULS Multi-Sig is compatible to NULS and NerveNetwork blockchain. The Multi-sig DApp can be used to manage NULS and Nerve mainnet asset, also including assets bridged from Ethereum/Polygon/Arbitrum/BSC/Heco/OEC/Cronos and other blockchains to NULS through NerveBridge(currently not compatible with NRC20 assets).
8. Dec 28th, an indian exchange platform — Wazir listed trading pair: USDT-NULS.
9. Dec 28th, NULS ecosystem NFT platform — NFTCircle, has launched a music NFT Airdrop. 100 winners will be selected!
10. Dec 29th, NULS multi-sig DApp listed on Nabox Wallet. This powerful signature tool provides a better solution for assets protection.
11. Dec 29th, Nulswap, developed by NULS community members, has announced their IDO white lists.
12. NULS west director, Berzeck, will join NULS twitter space on Jan 3rd 9:00 PM (UTC). He will be discussing NULS development in the year of 2021 and his outlook to 2022! Join us for chat on twitter space!
Turkey ambassador koinmilyoner submitted a proposal, requested additional 200K — 300K NULS to be distributed to his mainnodes. The proposal is being voted.
The best way to get involved with NULS is to join in!
For more information about NULS, visit nuls.io and join the conversation on Telegram or Reddit . Make sure to follow NULS on Twitter for the latest news and updates. You can also follow us on other socials such as Facebook , Steemit and GitHub .
NULS — Making It Easier To Innovate