Join 75,975 users and earn money for participation
read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 537,032.81).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
...i'M sMilinG............... bCoz i hAvE nO IdeA.......... wHat'S GoinG On
1 year ago
Garlic is used as a spice. Moreover, garlic is used in making various pickles and delicacies. Just as garlic plays an important role in satisfying our appetite, so is vapor repelled by garlic. All such stories about garlic have been spread for centuries. There are even myths in it, which are more than 6,000 years old.
1) Garlic is the main medium of 'white magic' in Europe. Even with this garlic the Europeans confronted the vampires. It is believed that vampires cannot come if a garland of garlic or garlic is hung in front of the house.
2) According to Islam, it is forbidden to go to the mosque after eating garlic. Because, the smell of garlic can go the other way to the name of Allah.
Hindus also avoid garlic for the same reason during worship of God or when going to temples. Because, many Hindus think that the smell of garlic destroys the purity of mind.
3) Mix burnt garlic with camphor to get rid of mosquitoes, flies and insects. Garlic can be crushed and mixed with water to clean the house, but it can get rid of insects and spiders.
4) Garlic contains 16 levels of amino acids. These amino acids help the internal organs of the body to function. Because, 75 percent of the human body contains this amino acid.
5) Garlic is widely used in Chinese food because it produces 6% of the world's garlic.
6) Garlic was used in the treatment of gangrene in wounded soldiers in the First World War when the sulfur reserves were low.
6) Garlic is very good for the heart. Because, eating raw garlic lowers cholesterol. Garlic diet is also effective in colds and coughs.
6) To remove the smell of garlic from the hands, rub your hands in a steel vessel in cold water. The smell will go away.
9) April 19 is celebrated around the world as ‘Garlic Day’.
10) Garlic is also used in various sweet foods. Notable among these is 'Lasun Ki Kshir'.
Garlic is the most successful commercial herb in the world. In 2004, more than ৭ 26 million worth of herbal garlic was sold. Garlic is believed to have the following benefits:
Lowers blood cholesterol levels (there is some evidence).
Lowers blood pressure (there is some evidence).
Beneficial for coronary artery disease (lack of reliable evidence)