It is said that if someone loves something
Se chaho to puree kaynat tume
These are the things that make you happy ....
Om shanti om starring Shahrukh Khan is a famous dialogue which is known to many.
The Brazilian author said this in his book The Alchemist in 198 ....
* when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it. *
Paulo Coelho's book, The Alchemist, is the best-selling novel internationally. The author presents the novel with spiritual and real life experiences.
After reading the book, two aspects were revealed to me.
Firstly, the background of the novel, secondly the philosophy of life. I have written reviews from both sides so the writing is quite large.
Not everyone is willing to work as hard as they want to be successful. Everyone finds shortcuts to success. In this novel, Paolo Coelho shows that "there is no shortcut to success."
The protagonist of the novel is a teenager named Santiago. He lives in Andalusia, Spain. When he was a little older, he wanted to go for a walk.
At first the parents did not agree but later they let the boy go. His father said that it was wise to be a shepherd to roam. He bought some sheep and became a shepherd. He wandered from place to place with his flock of sheep. Once he is with the sheep, he understands their language - he understands their needs, wants, grievances. In return he learns patience. He meets the daughter of a businessman. From then on he spent his time thinking about the girl, and looking at the peacock country on the other side of the sea with dreamy eyes.
He has a dream over and over again, and that is 'hidden treasure'. An old woman interprets her dream and says that there is a hidden treasure near the pyramids of Egypt. By crossing the sea, the teenager goes to the unknown Moore's country. In Spain, Arab Muslims are called Moors.
He had just arrived in Arabia and lost all the money he had saved for a raid to a swindler. He then took a job as an employee of a crystal shop. In one year, this hardworking, patient teenager also shines there with his intelligence and wisdom. But he does not forget about his dream. Leaving the life of prosperity, he risked his life to cross the inaccessible Sahara desert. Reaches an oasis. The gesture of nature saves the calm, safe oasis from the onslaught of the terrible enemy. He got acquainted with a Bedouin girl named Fatema. Waiting for the man of love, Santiago runs after the dream again.
There are many dangers on the way. Even then he doesn’t stop. Nature's gestures take the right path. Yet this teenager who chased after dreams never deviated from his faith. She knew in that look that he had found her. All these obstacles give him courage. The solitude of the desert, the breeze, and the sheer patience of the flock teach him the language of the universe. In that language he speaks with the sky, with the sun. Turns itself into a severe storm saimum. The mysterious alchemist comes forward to help him in all these tasks.
The Alchemist is a mysterious person who can turn iron into gold. Who knows the language of the universe. People say he is two hundred years old. Strong morale, commitment to the goal of the teenage hero fascinates the alchemist. He guided the teenager to the pyramid.
After a long rise and fall, the teenager finds his hidden treasure. He just reached his goal. But this hard work and hardship gave him a much bigger gift than the hidden treasure. That is the secret of life - the ability to understand the language of the universe. In that language the relationship between the creator and the creation is established. The purpose of the creator is to understand the language that the creation understands.
(B: The gestures of nature and the language of the universe seemed to me supernatural)
The Alchemist's philosophy ...
1. Every big risk brings great success - this should always be kept in mind. Any new dream path will be unfamiliar. But remember, the soul can be seen while walking that path.
2. The biggest obstacle to fulfilling any dream is fear. Maybe the obstacles that will come in the way of fulfilling the dream are not as big as the big problem is fear.
3. There is a wave of success. When you try to bring out the best version of yourself, you will see that everything around you is changing for the better. This good change will be reflected in your life, friends, family everywhere.
4. The novelty of life is not caught in the eyes of many. The only reason they blame life is because they are not really grateful for life. Gratitude is a special quality of human character that helps to identify the blessings of life and frees life from monotony.
5. One of the lessons of the book is, live in the present. Life is a very big journey, where every person is playing a certain character and no character is permanent.
6. Take a break from the conventional. We have to get out of the conventional way of life.
7. Must be aware of one's life, must be fully aware of one's desires, aspirations, needs.
8. As long as you learn in life you are alive. And you always have to move forward to learn. Always remember-
"Once you're done aiming, pull the trigger."