The world's most famous fashion designer and author, Crisda Rodriguez, wrote this article before she died of cancer.
1. I have the most expensive brand car in the world in my garage but now I travel in a wheelchair.
2. My house is full of all kinds of designer clothes, shoes and valuables. But my body is wrapped in a small sheet provided by the hospital.
3. There is enough money in the bank. But now I am not getting any benefit from this money.
4. My house is like a palace but I am lying in a double size bed in the hospital.
5. I can go from one five star hotel to another five star hotel. But now I spend time in the hospital moving from lab to lab.
6. I gave autographs to hundreds of people. The doctor's note today is my autograph.
7. I had seven beauticians to decorate my hair - I don't have a hair on my head today.
8. On a private jet, I can fly wherever I want. But now I need the help of two people to get to the hospital porch.
9. Although there is a lot of food, but my diet is two tablets a day and a few drops of salt water at night.
This house, this car, this jet, this furniture, so many bank accounts, so much reputation and fame, none of them work for me. None of this can give me any relief.
Real life is about comforting a lot of people and putting a smile on their face.
"And ... there is no reality but death.