Join 66,882 users and earn money for participation
read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 395,190.44).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
I've been scrolling on my twitter account then I saw a lot of hashtags about law of attraction so I decided to search it on twitter then I found out that it is on the list of trends. I saw a lot of tweets about Law of attraction such as "Magiging Engineer ako, I'm claiming it! (I will be an Engineer, I'm claiming it." and a lot of tweets that has a positive vibes and thoughts. I'm curious so I searched it on Google and I am here to share what I have learned today.
What is Law of Attraction?
Law of attraction is related on psychology where the mindset of one person is being positive. Our mind is a powerful tool to make us successful and sometimes a failure. Why failure? Sometimes, many people are thinking that they can't do one thing eventhough they haven't tried it once. They are making a quick conclusion that they can't do it, but in fact, they can. I believe in this "We're the only one who limits ourselves" well, in some cases limitation aren't bad. They said that "Like attracts like" meaning, if you're thinking positively, it can attract a positive outcome. It's just like dreaming about a mansion—then you'll get a mansion. Liking a black Lamborghini—then you'll get black Lamborghini.
Listto make Law of attraction effective
1. Think. Obviously, thinking is one of the best tool to make Law of attraction effective. Just like what I've said, think positively then you'll get a positive outcome.
2. Decision. To make this more effective, you need to be wise in choosing your decision. Be wise in choosing decision because once you did one thing, there's no turning back. Let me use this famous phrase from one of my favorite story on Wattpad entitled "Hell University" it says, "Once you enter, there's no turning back."
3. Plan. Of course you can't do one thing without a plan. Having a plan to achieve your goal is very important so you can do it smoothly. If there's a hindrance in pursuing your dreams, you can easily resolve it because you have a plan.
4. Action. On the list above, this is the most important. Why? Have you encounter a person who had a dream but no actions? Silly, planning and dreaming without a plan is just a wish. How can you achieve your goal if you're not doing anything, right?
5. Purpose. When you want to achieve your goals, obviously you have a purpose. Why do you want to achieve it? To help my parents, to become successful, to get what I want (with principle) and etcetera.
6. Support. When achieving your goal, support from your friends or family is important because it can help you to become motivated. Words and motivational words are effective to cheer the people!
7. Confidence. Trusting yourself has a big impact so you can achieve your desired goal. It's just like being positive and do those things that you need to achieve it. Law of attraction will do the rest.
8. Challenges. In achieving your goals, challenges is not an exception. Every goals has a challenges that we need to face so it make our foundation as strong as a rock.
9. Placebo effect. Have you heard this one? If you didn't know what is placebo effect, then I will explain it. Placebo effect is used in medical fields where doctors will use a medicine to a patient then the patient will believe that it is effective. There's a chance that the medicine can cure the patient. It's just like thinking that it is effective then it will be effective. We can use this as an analogy in Law of Attraction, think and believe that we can do it, then we can do it.
Since my avatar is Doraemon, I will share what I remember on one of its episode about placebo effect. Nobita and Doraemon went to the past using time machine then they encounter their ancestors. That time, there's always a war and the resources can't suffice the needs of the tribes specifically the medicine. One day, they saw Shizuka's ancestor then she said that she needs help for his sick father, there's no medicine that time. When they arrived on Shizuka's ancestor's house, her father is dying but Nobita got a candy from his pocket. Shizuka's ancestor became happy and had a hope, she grabbed the candy and gave it to her father because they believe that the candy is the best medicine. Then guess what? The father prevented his dying! His sick was cured. Lol😆 Welp, I just shared it. It's too far from the topic.
As final analysis, law of attraction can be effective on everyone depends on our beliefs. If you didn't believe that the Law of attraction exist, then it's okay. We have different and unique perceptions after all. For me, I believe on this but we should make an action on everything because if you're only thinking and dreaming without action, then you shall open your mind and face the reality. When I'm searching about this topic, I also got an informations that Law of attraction doesn't exist, but for me, it's always depend on our beliefs.
In the name of Law of attraction, "I'm Laurenceuuu, I will be an Engineer someday. I'm claiming it!
Hoping that this will happen soon, I want to be an Engineer but I have a hesitation about myself. I need to appy the Law of attraction. Lol. Have a good day! Thanks for reading this:)