read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 647,947.03).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
Takes one minute, no documents required
Important issues regarding cryptocurrency exchange
Here are some things you need to know before opening an account and trading on a cryptocurrency exchange. The title needed to be given. But since such a big title does not fit, it is important to note that cryptocurrency exchange is an important issue.
However, when you open a trading account to trade on a cryptocurrency exchange site, there are some things that can be in big danger if you don't remember or keep notes. You may even lose your hard-earned investment.
So let's not know which things need to be taken seriously. So that you can avoid any untoward incidents in the future.
When you open an account to trade on a centralized cryptocurrency exchange site, the things to keep in mind are: -
1. Your email
2. Remember the password you will use.
After reading one and two, maybe you think this is a different matter again? Yes, this is no different. But let's not know some surprising things. Things you may not care about. Anyway, back to the discussion.
3. Make a note of the date you open the account.
4. After opening the account, if you have submitted the document for account verification, keep a note of what kind of document you provided.
5. Make a note of the date you submitted the document.
6. When they verify your documents, note the date on which your account was verified.
7. If you want to activate 2FA to increase account security, make a note of the backup code that will be shown to you when activating 2FA.
8 . Make a note of the date on which you have activated 2FA.
9. If the exchange offers trading passwords, note down the date when you activated the trading password.
10. If you have ever deactivated 2FA, note that date again.
11. If there is a facility to give phishing word, then write down what word you gave and when you activated that service.
12. Occasionally take screenshots of trading history.
13. Occasionally take screenshots of deposit and withdrawal history.
14. Make a note of the amount of tokens in your account. You can use the Blockfolio app for this. You can enjoy several benefits together.
15. Make a note of the last login IP Address. Although it is supposed to be received in your email.
16. All in all keep your email backup facility. For this you can forward your email to another email.
So no one will neglect the important issues of the above exchange. You may have to pay a large price as a reason for your negligence. I also had no importance in the above issues. Because when I was trading Forex, I never came up with any of these issues seriously. Because there was no such thing as 2FA. Moreover, he did not fall into danger.
I have had to emphasize the above issues when it comes to trading on cryptocurrency exchanges. The only reason is to be in danger. Fortunately, I was saved from that danger due to email forwarding / backup even though I didn't take things seriously. Although it took about 1 month for the security purpose.
So if you don't want to read the embarrassment like me, you must take note of the above issues very seriously. On top of that, there will be no more problems if you keep proper notes.
Another important thing is that we often use a password on multiple sites to remember. Which, fatally, is a mistake. Never do this. Especially on those sites where your account will be in dire straits if you have no hands. You can use different emails for cryptocurrency exchange sites. It will be able to avoid scammers.
And always trade on top-rated cryptocurrency exchanges as much as possible. This is expected to keep everything from your documents to your fund safe. And now Beyonc is one of them