read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 780,475.10).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
Hello guys,,I think it’s an uncommon object to you.So,now let's learn about an uncommon thing called Amitraz
Amitraz is a molecule used for the fight against certain skin parasites (ticks, mange agents, demodex, etc.) in animals, as well as as a pesticide in orchards thanks to its action against mites, which are parasites of neighboring crops insects. The molecule is therefore found in antiparasitic collars, solutions for external application on animals, strips to fight against varroa in hives, liquid products to be sprayed on plants.
The dog is the species most affected by poisoning with amitraz, mainly by ingestion of its antiparasitic collar but it should be noted a great sensitivity of cats, horses and rodents to this molecule, which prohibits its use in these species. It is important to follow the doses prescribed for treatment with amitraz in order to avoid overdoses which quickly cause signs of intoxication.
Amitraz poisoning mainly presents in the form of nervous signs (depression and tremors). Vomiting, heart slowdown (which can only be detected by the vet on auscultation) and a drop in body temperature sometimes occur. In case of poisoning, do not hesitate to consult your veterinarian quickly so that he can take specific measures to treat your animal.