Home Study Tips Skill Development Motivational Life Hacks Video Blog Admission Test Careers Global Miscellaneous
40 quotes that will inspire the heart
A pack of inspirational stories, Life Hacks
Don't have time to read the whole thing? Listen to the blog once!
As the saying goes, a beautiful quote is more valuable than a gem. An excellent inspirational quote gives strength to the weak, shows the way to the lost, torch of light to light in the dark. When the bitter feelings of frustration, failure, guilt surround you, there is a little hope, a little bit of possibility to turn around. These forty famous sayings will inspire your heart to hold your morale in difficult times of life.
1. If you know how to dream, you can catch the thorns of life like roses.
2. Love life Love to love. There must be some insanity in love. But in all insanity there is some sincerity.
3. The darkness of bad times sometimes opens the door to the brightest moment in our lives.
4. Never give up! The present grit of teeth will give you the title of winner for the rest of your life.
5. Possibilities and dangers go hand in hand. So what will happen if the door of possibility is not opened?
Come back to the new page of our blog to read all the great articles and learn about various topics!
The 10-Minute Blog!
. Everyone has a story of life. It is never possible to change the beginning of a story by going back to the past, but with hard work you can rearrange the end of the story if you want.
. Never break down. Everything that is lost in the world, in any other form, just comes back to life.
. There are so many things in life that are beyond your control and you don't even have to worry about them, because beyond that you have thousands of things you can conquer!
-Roy T. Bennett
9. Life means constant running .. Obstacles step by step, bloody wounds in adversity, erasing those wounds and jumping into strong aggression again .. Struggle and success - this is life!
-Roy T. Bennett
10. In order to rediscover life, sometimes you have to give up everything and get lost!
11. Where is the joy of winning easily? The bigger the obstacle, the greater the joy of victory!
12. There is nothing wrong with being afraid. But you don't have to be scared, you have to get up, you have to fight, if you lose, you have to have the energy to start all over again.
13. When you look for the good in others, you can bring out the best in yourself.
-William Arthur Ward
14. Experience- This thing no one can teach anyone. You may be advised by the wisest man in the world, but you will not be able to truly understand until you have experienced it yourself.
15. There is nothing sad about having a bitter taste of failure even after working tirelessly behind the goal. Through this hard work you have become stronger, more experienced, more efficient - this is the real victory!
16. There is nothing to be ashamed of. Repeated mistakes prove one thing - you didn't give up, you kept trying.
16. I've made thousands of mistakes in my life, stumbled thousands of times - and I'm proud of that! Every mistake, every stumble has made me stronger, more turned.
16. Everything has its own beauty. Do you know how to feel it?
19. As long as I can hear the sun shining, the chirping of these birds, the swaying of the leaves on this tree, the breath of the open air in the morning - how can I not love life?
20. We often forget a touch of sincerity, a bright smile, some nice words, what an impossible ability to use beautiful things to change a person's life!
Impress everyone with Photoshop skills !!
21. Something very impossible is going to happen in your life very soon, can you feel it?
22. When you learn to love everyone, you will work for the welfare of all - go to the end of life and see that you are immersed in the love of people! Believe that there can be no more satisfaction in life!
23. Life is to be enjoyed every day, every moment, every little memory on the occasion of joy. The more you laugh, the less you complain, the more life will be filled with happiness, contentment.
24. The most beautiful things in the world cannot be touched with the hands, cannot be seen with the eyes, they have to be felt only with the heart - love, kindness, sincerity.
25. Life is an exciting adventure if you know how to live, and a risk-free life is to survive in a chicken coop.
26. Who could be more fortunate than the one whose intoxication and profession match?
26. If you don't start chasing your dreams right now, one day you will have to work under others - to make their dreams come true.
26. Keep in mind "what is being said", "who is saying" is not considered. Even a beggar on the road can give you the most valuable advice in the world.
29. Failure means failure - no one will want to know why it happened or who caused it. If you fail, you will have to bear the pain alone, no one will come and stand by your side. So never make excuses, never give others a chance to control your life. You have to win!
30. This world is smaller than the tiny grains of sand in the vast universe, in the midst of this momentary life - will the world be lost in the abyss without a scratch on the chest?
31. It is easy to be arrogant, to be humble requires extraordinary self-esteem and mental strength.
32. The happiest feeling in the world is when you set a goal and you achieve that goal!
33. The world is like a mirror - the way you treat everyone is the way you get back.
34. Failure does not mean defeat, failure is the motivation to start all over again. To give up means to lose.
35. Will a life be cut short by sleeping? May life be full of activity, constant inspiration to run. The life of the grave lies forever for rest.
-Hazrat Ali (R)
Join our new group to practice English - 10 Minute School English Language Club!
English Language Club!
36. You may have a lack of talent, but it will not be allowed to happen that someone else will work harder than you - the lack of talent must be compensated by hard work, I am his example!
36. Your life is yours, others can give you advice on what to do, but no one has the right to impose their will on you. Never give anyone that opportunity.
36. Everything in life should be tried at least once. The Creator has sent every human being with incomparable skills in some way or another, you will never know it unless you try it.
39. Despair is a luxury. Let the place of despair be occupied from today. Satisfied fatigue of the end of work.
40. There is only one thing that stands between you and your dream - that is the excuse! From the moment you stop making excuses and start working, your dreams will no longer be dreams - they will start to come true.