Join 81,852 users already on read.cash

🔵 Bitcoin Bull Run: UP or DOWN!? Maximize Profits, 2nd Citizenship, Ethereum, Terra LUNA, BTC Mine

1 17 exc
Avatar for ColinTalksCrypto
Written by   124
5 months ago

Topics and Timestamps:

0:00 Introduction

0:23 Bitcoin Bull Run Analysis: Are we heading up or down? + #CBBI

2:14 Be Responsible For Your Own Trades

3:31 Why some people will call the bull run prematurely at $64k

3:56 It's a Four Year Cycle (The Bitcoin Price Cycle) due to the Halving Event

4:43 Bitcoin Miners Have to Make it Through the Bear Market By Selling BTC

5:38 3.1X from Peak-to-Peak is Not Very Big. Parabolic Price Swings Upward Fool People Into Thinking "THIS IS IT!"

7:10 90% Chance we Did NOT See the Peak. 10% Chance we Wid see the Peak. Using CBBI & stock-to-flow.

7:54 The "Stock-to-Flow Chart" is just a prettied-up Representation of the Bitcoin Halving Event.

8:15 3 1/2 Year Cycle instead of 4 years? The $64k top was 6 Months Early.

9:01 Bitcoin Mining Stock Call Options (Hut 8, Bitfarms, RIOT, MARA)

12:01 The Risks of Call Options vs Shorting the Market

13:33 Ethereum London Hard Fork is Burning Fees. Billions of Dollars of Fees Burned Each Year.

14:05 Ethereum has no hard cap; Infinite Supply; ETH has reduced inflation & may become deflationary with Ethereum 2.0

15:00 Ethereum is Programmable and Thus Can Do Anything. Versus BTC Which Has 1 Function.

15:26 BTC Maximalists Fear Ethereum. Max Supply versus Inflation.

15:57 Both BTC and ETH are inflationary. Bitcoin has 130 years of inflation.

16:37 Flippening: Bitcoin market cap vs Ethereum market cap

16:59 Second Citizenships are a Backup Plan for Bad Governments. Saint Kitts & Nevis and others

19:19 Terra Blockchain and the LUNA Token + UST Stablecoin. So Many Amazing Things.

24:59 My LUNA Price Prediction

If you're interested in a second citizenship in the Caribbean, contact Jennifer Harding Marlin:

Email: Jennifer@jhmarlin.com
Website: Jhmarlin.com
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn9_2Klui7L1o4r7CdYb_yQ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Disclaimer: This video is not financial or investment advice. Do not buy, sell or trade cryptocurrency, or make any financial decisions based on the content of this video. I am merely sharing what I have done and what I would do in various situations as an educational tool only.

#bitcoin #ethereum #luna #btc #crypto #cryptocurrency #news #blockchain #price

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⚡ ColinTalksCrypto.com ⚡

⚡ CBBI.info ⚡

💜 Tip me with crypto & leave me a note: https://cointr.ee/ctc

💜 Donation wallet QR codes: https://ColinTalksCrypto.com/ctc_crypto_wallet_qr_codes.png

💜 Bitcoin (BTC) address: 1Da6ivdriJpzqnLkNEa1XnKk5nGCiyRZrF

💜 Ethereum (ETH) address: 0x5b90414Aeb115f910698304E63C2C3092739c9c0

💜 Bitcoin Cash (BCH) address: qpzc3apy9s8x2qtlqxxgnalfxtzgnkg5nq352w9k2t

💜 EOS account: colintcrypto

💗 YouTube: http://youtube.com/ColinTalksCrypto

💗 Twitter: https://twitter.com/ColinTCrypto (@ColinTCrypto)

💗 Facebook: http://fb.me/ColinTalksCryptocurrency

💗 Steemit: https://steemit.com/@colintalkscrypto

💗 Uptrennd: https://uptrennd.com/user/colintalkscrypto

💗 BitChute: https://bitchute.com/channel/colintalkscrypto/

💗 D.Tube: https://d.tube/#!/c/colintalkscrypto

💗 3Speak: https://3speak.online/user/colintalkscrypto

💗 BitTubers: https://bittubers.com/profile/ColinTalksCrypto

💗 Odysee/LBRY: https://odysee.com/@colintalkscrypto

💗 Read.Cash: https://read.cash/@ColinTalksCrypto

💗 SoundCloud (Songs): https://soundcloud.com/colin-talks-crypto

💗 PeakD: https://peakd.com/@colintalkscrypto

💗 Voice: https://app.voice.com/profile/colintalkscrypto

💗 Parler: https://parler.com/profile/Colintalkscrypto

💗 Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-392465

💗 Float: https://flote.app/colintalkscrypto

💗 Noise.Cash: https://noise.cash/u/ColinTalksCrypto

💗 BitClout: https://bitclout.com/u/ColinTalksCrypto

6
$ 4.39
$ 4.29 from @TheRandomRewarder
$ 0.10 from @Big-Bubbler
Avatar for ColinTalksCrypto
Written by   124
5 months ago
Enjoyed this article?  Earn Bitcoin Cash by sharing it! Explain
...and you will also help the author collect more tips.

Comments

Thanks for another great video. So, can Luna do anything other than be a speculative investment? Any other use case?

$ 0.00
5 months ago