read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 641,437.44).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
Today's article we be fully teaching (Banana Peels, how it works).
5 Amazing Benefits of Banana Peels on Your Skin Once we eat a banana, most of us end up throwing the peels because it’s of no importance.
But after reading this piece, those peels will never be thrown or given to the deadbeat dogs and cats around your hood. Did you know that the banana peels come with loads of high nutrients which include carbohydrates, magnesium, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12? Did you also know that the sugar content is high when the peel turns black? The list goes on and honestly think twice before trashing that banana peel.
We collected the most practical uses for banana peels that will definitely change how you feel about this fruit.
1. They help reduce acne. Banana peels comprise of vitamin C, vitamin E, potassium, zinc, iron, manganese, lutein, and carotenoids. These nutrients help in treating acne on the skin. Rub the banana peel over your skin and leave for 5 to 10 minutes, rinse your skin. Repeat twice daily.
2. They help reduce wrinkles. The banana peel helps to keep your skin hydrated. Add an egg yolk to a mashed banana peel. Apply this mixture on your face and leave it for 5 minutes. Wash off after 5minutes.
3. They can polish your silver and leather shoes/bags When your silver begins to lose its luster or it begins to tarnish, try using a banana peel. The inside of a banana peel contains substances such as potassium that help clean metal and leather objects.
4. Whiten your teeth Don’t worry — you don’t have to chew on a banana peel to achieve this benefit. To whiten your teeth, simply rub them with the inner part of the peel on a regular daily basis for two weeks. You’ll be able to see positive results after a few treatments.
5. They help reduce the appearance of scars. Banana peels have the ability to drastically reduce skin irritation such as swelling, redness, and scarring. They also contain esterified fatty acids which have actually been isolated and incorporated into various lotions that diminish the visibility of scars.
Let me tell you again, banana peels are packed with polyphenols, carotenoids, and other antioxidants that fight cancer-causing free radicals in your body. Eating more banana peels, especially green, unripe peels, can increase your antioxidant levels and help reduce your risk of cancer.