Join 66,804 users and earn money for participation
read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 393,954.27).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
Whether it's the current technology world or the corporate world, it's hard to find a talented person like Elon Musk. He has become not only a successful businessman but also an icon of recent youth. Many may know the name of Elon Musk for the sake of Tesla and SpaceX. But beyond Tesla and SpaceX, it has some more extraordinary initiatives.
In today's article, let's learn some amazing facts about this prince of the technology world.
1. Although he is known as the founder of Tesla or SpaceX, not many people know that he is a co-founder of the popular payment method PayPal!
2. Our Bangabandhu satellite was sent into space but Elon Musk's company SpaceX.
2. Although Tony Stark is the Ironman of the movie, there is no doubt that Elon Musk is the Ironman of real life. Interestingly, his SpaceX company was used as the shooting spot for the Iron Man 2 movie. At the same time in the film he came on screen for a short time as a cameo.
3. One of the richest people in the world, the CEO of his company earns only one dollar a year! Never take it again! So where does he get the money? Surprised? Elon Musk gets some more benefits, including dividends from various companies he owns, most of which comes from Tesla. Getting a salary of বছরে 1 a year is actually a trend in Silicon Valley, where the company's founders take advantage of stocks and other sectors without paying directly. Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg have similar records.
4. Elon Musk learned programming at the age of 12 and used that knowledge to create a video game. Interestingly, he was also able to sell it for 500.
5. At the age of 18, Musk left his native South Africa for Canada and then enrolled at the University of Pennsylvania in the United States.
. Elon Musk is currently a citizen of South Africa, Canada and the United States.
. After graduation, he enrolled for a master's degree in physics at a prestigious university like Stanford, but left just two days later to become an entrepreneur.
9. The first company he founded was Zip2, which he sold in 1999 for ৭ 306 million.
10. Elon Musk is both CEO and Chief Product Architect at his own electric vehicle company, Tesla.
11. Tesla's popular car, the Tesla Model S, has a safety rating of 5.4 on a 5 scale from the American National Highway Safety Administration! This is a record breaking rating.
Tesla Model S.
13. The cost of going to the International Space Station has been reduced by 90% thanks to Musk's SpaceX.
14. Musk is jokingly called a "thriller" because he is trying to make his imagination come true using his own resources.
15. Although SolarCity, an organization that researches solar energy, was founded by Musk's cousins, most of the money behind it belongs to Elon Musk.
16. Hyperloop is a project aimed at creating high-speed pressurized tube capsules to speed up human travel.
16. He set up a company called "The Boring Company" to dig tunnels for Hyperloop.
17 Another company of Elon Musk is Neuralink. Founded in 2016, the company recently unveiled a brain-machine interface that will connect computers and mobile phones to the human brain. You can read this post to know more about Neurallink.