In these times of pandemic there is a lot of threat in our health so that we need to eat a lot of healthy foods to maintain our fitness and awareness to the virus. Also because of these pandemic situation in the world our financial status is highly affected also, so the budget for buying these kinds of foods are become less. So in this article of mine i will share to you a food that the price is very cheap that you could actually buy for $0.40 per kilo in our market here, but this food has a lot of vitamins and benefits and that food is the "Eggplant"
Eating an eggplant has a lot of benefits of we could get from it. Some people don't want to eat these food because they do not know that there is a lot of benefits we could get from eating it and these are what they are missing. When you eat a eggplant with a serving size of at least 100 grams you're body is getting vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, C, vitamin E and K. Minerals such as copper, manganese, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, iron, zinc and selenium.
Based on the research and some scientific studies the benefits of eggplants is you cannot get only in the inside of it but also in it's skin outside. It has a special components that is called Nasunin, it is responsible for the dark purple color of the eggplant skin, is a powerful antioxidant with antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps regulate immune responses and strengthen cell membranes, as well as getting rid of excess iron in the body. It has also low in calories. And i will share to you know 7 Good Benefits of eating eggplants.
1. Eggplant is good for the heart, it has no cholesterol and Phytonutrients that protects the heart. All kinds of vegetables are good, for example the vegan diets, plant based diets it is all good.
2. It is good for the brain, what is the good for the brain is it the skin because of the special components that is nasunin it helps the cell membrane that is very good for the brain.
3. It very suitable for diabetic person, because it is rich in fiber and is low in carbohydrates. It also lowers the cholesterol and it has one components that was based on studies, it has a alpha glucosidase it is one of components of medicine for diabetes that not absorbing glucose or sugar in the body.
4. And it also a good food to eat for people who wants to loose their weight and who wants to diet. So if you eat a eggplant which weigh for 100 grams your body will only intake a total of 35 calories that is very low. One tip if you are really on a diet much better not to fried it because it will absorbs oil and much better to steam it or grill.
5. Eggplant is also good for the skin, with vitamin C and A. Based on the research your skin will not get wrinkled fast if you eat eggplants and other vegetables because of it's components.
6. It is also good for the bones, because it has lot of minerals, iron, manganese and vitamin K that is really good for our bones.
7. It also good for the digestion because it is very high in fiber. The inside of the eggplants has a lot of fiber that is what good for the stomach, for good bowel movement, anti cancer and can avoid getting constipated so that is why it is good for the stomach.
So the question it is also good for pregnant women? Yes it also good for pregnant women as it has folate and other vitamins that pregnant women could get. Then who are the people who should not eat eggplants or should take care of eating it? Those who have allergies but in this case only a few people have allergies on it. The eggplant have also oxalate that if you eat this sometimes your urine smells like asparagus but this actually not bad so what you should do is drink a lot of water. So that is all for my article thank you so much and keep safe everyone.
This is the first time I knew about eggplant. I will search and buy it in our market in order to enjoy it's health benefits