This is how the professionals get trapped into Single Income Single Identity.
A "mouse" was put at the top of a jar filled with grains
He was so happy to find so much food around him
Now he doesn't need to run around searching for food and can happily lead his life.
As he enjoyed the grains, in a few days' time, he reached the bottom of the jar. Now, he is trapped, and he cannot come out of it.
He must solely depend upon someone to put grains in the same jar for him to survive.
He may even not get the grain of his choice and he cannot choose either, If he must live, he has to feed on whatever has been put into the jar.
Here are my top four lessons from this:
1) Short term pleasures can lead to long-term traps.
2) If things are coming easy and you are getting comfortable, you are getting trapped into survival mode.
3) When you are not using your potential, you are losing it.
4) If you don't take the right action at the right time, you will finish what you have and will be in no position to come out.
- Do something now and start taking Action to attack your Single Income Single Identity (SISI) zone.
If you are an ambitious professional, you may want to change it by RISING BEYOND AVERAGE, do you have it in you?
ctto UAE Labours