Beef baked pasta Recipe
One and a half cups of pasta
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 kg minced beef
1 cup Italian special tomato sauce
Mint, crushed garlic, mushrooms (wish)
Half a cup of cheese or more
Ingredients for making Italian special tomato sauce-
1 cup tomato puree or one and a half cup tomato paste
2 cloves of garlic
1 small onion
5-6 basil leaves
1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
1/4 teaspoon raw chilli powder
2 tablespoons sugar
2-3 tablespoons cup olive oil
A little cheese crumbs
Made Italian special tomato sauce_
- Heat oil in a large pan and fry onion and garlic. Then continue to cook with all the ingredients.
- If you have chopped tomatoes, cook the tomatoes until soft and blend in a blender to make the sauce.
- And if you use tomato puree, then take down the thick thakathake with fire.
- First let the oven pre-heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Boil the pasta in the middle according to the instructions of the packet.
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a pan and fry it with minced beef. Then add Italian special sauce, mint, garlic and mushrooms (wish) to the pan. Shake well and cook the meat. Taste the salt and take it down.
- Then grease with butter in a baking mold. First pour in the cooked minced meat. Boiled pasta on top of it. Spread the cheese on it thickly.
- Bake in pre-heated oven until cheese is golden. Then take it out and serve hot, absolutely beef baked pasta.