1. Do not get off the bus if any girl is alone in the bus or any other vehicle. The girl will reach her destination and then go down. Because it is not possible to say when danger will come. As a responsible boy, it is your responsibility to protect the girl.
2. There are some girls who go to meet a boy after chatting for two days. Never do that. You talked to a stranger for two days. What is the identity of someone you do not know. Just talked for two days. You will face many problems.
3. One thing that has been seen lately is that girls upload their own pictures on Facebook. Now digital age sister, something can be done beyond your imagination by editing a picture. Edit your pictures in an obscene way and leave them in different groups. And it will have a very bad effect on your real life.
4. Girls make the biggest mistakes of all. If you talk to someone for two days, he will give you a picture if you want. Do not give pictures to strangers through messenger or any other means. Because he will edit your picture in a very bad way and threaten to spread it through various communication. It can blackmail you in many ways.
5. Do as little as you can to go through secluded places. Because secluded places are safe places for rapists. And keep a spray with it. It will be useful to free yourself safely.
. It's been many nights since you went somewhere. And if you understand that someone is following you, then if there is an ATM booth or mosque next to you, then take a position there. Because ATM booths have guards and mosques are safe places with people all the time. Take shelter there and call home so that someone can come and take you.
. If you get in the car and you realize that the driver's attitude is bad, then immediately tell the driver, "Brother, I will buy water from the shop or I will load it." Go down with all these excuses. Don't get in that car later.
. When going out, keep your phone's location on so that it can detect you quickly if there is a danger.
Don't forget to leave -
Tnx you so much all of my r.c friends.