"Pick your Choice: Answering some Random Questions"
|#215 |10th Article of the Month
|03.10.2022 @12:12 PM|
Lead Image source: edited using Canva App
Hello everyone!👋How's your day today? We are on the 10th day of March. "Ang bilis naman masyado." Well, guess what? I came to this point where I get to decide of joining this kind of blog, "Answering Random Questions." I mean, this is not a new thing for almost all of us in here. I considered it a blessing. In a way that it saved me from thinking a topic to write and publish for today. Its 2022, but still I have this "lutang mode" where struggle is real for me to able to come up with something to write as my piece. I guess, this is a life-saver, indeed. :)
It was three days ago when I have read an article written by one of my friends in this platform, regarding this one. At first, I was not really interested in it because some questions being answered by her, I already answered it before. It was a long time ago. I even wrote and published an article about a certain hobby that I always love to do- Volleyball. But, reading the last part of the article, my mind insisted to click on the link given. And as I go on scrolling down, I found out that there are still questions that I didn't answered before. So, I decided to "pick my chosen questions" randomly and here it goes;
What makes you laugh the most?
- Well, I literally laugh with jokes, and when I watched funny videos. But I guess, I don't a specific thing or kind of situation where I laugh about it, because I can easily laugh out loud. (Isn't it confusing? Lol)
What motivates you to work hard?
- Its my current situation. I mean, the thing of not having a stable job yet, and the thing where I am pressured because of it. So, as much as possible, I will go on working hard in terms of helping my parents, specifically in house chores, sharing my blessings in here, and working at my best as one of the writers in this awesome platform. As much as possible, I want to push myself in doing what's best and see to it that I will do my part as one of the members of this community.
What is your proudest accomplishment?
- Of course, receiving my College Diploma and my License as a Teacher. As a matter of fact, this is not actually my first choice degree. Back then, I didn't imagine myself standing in front of the students, that I will be teaching, and facing a lot of documents. At that time, I wanted to pursue Culinary Arts, because I love to learn more about cooking. But unfortunately, we have come into a situation where we face a great need of financial support. So, to cut the story short, I ended up taking this Degree. And that is why I considered it as my proudest accomplishment, though I still didn't able to get an Item to teach.
If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
- My regular routine- doing the house chores, watching Animes, watching and creating TikTok videos, spending time with my loved one and my pet, and most importantly, to be able to write and publish an article in here. (Part na siya sa routine ko!)
What would you change about yourself if you could?
- There's a lot of things that I want to change, but let me just share the very thing that I want to change about myself, and it is being a pessimistic. I want to change it because I tend to hurt not just myself but other people too. When I get anxious about something, it surely lead to a serious arguments. And there are times that I think of ending my own life, without thinking about the consequences.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- When I was an elementary pupil, mostly, they called me "Inday" and "Nelyn". When I was in Highschool, my friends called me, "Dang" or "Badang" and when I was in college, they mostly called me, "Renz" or "Renren." There are also who called me, "Lyn" and "Nelyn." But I preferred to be called "RENREN."
Would you rather win the lottery, or work at the perfect job? And why?
- Who doesn't want to win in a lottery? I guess, most of us want it. But if I were to choose, it will be to work at the perfect job. Because winning in a lottery is impossible for me. I don't even bet in small lotteries. I don't think of a perfect combinations for me to win in that. As for in a perfect job, I chose it because knowing that its perfect and I really wanted to secure one for myself. My very intention is to provide for my family, my parents, and for myself. In that way, as much as wanted to learn, I also wanted to earn, so a perfect job is much of my choice. And in the first place, there's no specific amount indicated in the question above. Lol.XD
How many pillows do you sleep with?
- I hardly hard time to sleep, especially at night. So, as much as possible I want to have an assurance that when I felt too sleepy already, I can make myself comfortable. I have six (6) pillows in my bed and a blanket of course.
How often do you buy clothes?
- It only happens if I have an extra money in my pocket when I went to town. I see to it that I firstly buy those things that are really necessary. Expensive or not, buying clothes, I guess is not a real thing to me.
What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
- I am nervous right now. ^_^ Haha. Should I answer it? This is a tricky question, but I guess, I can.(Please don't judge me!) Hmm... Dancing while MGD is in my back and...Hehe...Leading the ano??Haha. I bet you know what I mean.
"Naloka ako sa last na question, but I guess nasagot ko naman siya." If you want to pick your own questions too, just click "here".And that's it for this blog my readcash fam! I hope you enjoy reading. Take care!❣️
PRAISES BE ALL TO GOD!😇
I want to extend my deepest gratitude towards the people that keep supporting my works in here. To my avid readers, likers, subscribers, and upvoters. As well as my sponsors; (old, new, and renewed ones). Having you as my Readcash family and virtual friends, gives me the feeling that my job as an online writer or blogger is being done quite well. Thank you for making my Readcash journey fruitful. May the Lord God bless us more fruitful days, months, and years to come!
No Hate, Just Love!❤️
"You can't Bring me Down, Not Anymore!"
"Most Viewed Sites and Applications"
"Household Chores that I am Proud of Doing!"
Ako sis sa Tiktok nalang ako nababaliw talaga sa kakatawa hahahahaha