Join 78,748 users and earn money for participation
read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 583,409.40).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
- Always check the wallets and sites where you are sending tokens as all transactions are irreversible
- There are many 'black holes' that seem cool platforms but then they are only designed to swallow the liquidity
- With respect to learning new concepts that have been introduced, you are on the right track learning about blockchain and wallets
- Read the bitcoin whitepaper (Spanish version)
- Being clear about what is being done at all times in the DeFi is important
- Watch with Airdrop projects or with excessive APR
- Contrast the team behind each project, its foundations and if their profiles are publicly and they are real.
- There are some semi-anonymous projects that are fine but always check that they have a good custodian structure of the assets (DAO, lock time, proven reputation (REALLY), etc ... where the creator simply cannot run with funds)
- Take into account projects with innovations in parallel block chains (side chains), layer 2 scalability improvements, some while maintaining layer one security (PoW).
In Read.Cash you learn a lot from users as in other communities such as DeFi Lab or similar, go to them when you have doubts and make use of collective intelligence when you see a doubtful situation before messing it up ... I think it happens to us everyone sometime !!