Join 60,950 users and earn money for participation
read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 294,218.77).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
Takes one minute, no documents required
Introducing The World-First Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Global Ambassador Athlete - In Professional Tennis
Winner of two ITF World Tour tournaments (1 in singles, 1 in doubles). Runner-up on several ITF & UTR events in singles & doubles.
What I am going to do as a Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Global Ambassador Athlete?
1. I will visually promote Bitcoin Cash identity every time I step on a tennis court - in any country or location I will play.
Just like you watch Serena Williams wearing Nike or Novak Djokovic playing in Lacoste garments,I will wear t-shirts and accessories with the Bitcoin Cash logo!
I am working now on the first Bitcoin Cash tennis outfit collection and will show it up on my Youtube channel in a week or so.
2. I will tell sports & general media about all the features & opportunities Bitcoin Cash can provide. I will be happy to do this. Somebody should tell the world that "hodling", "pumping" and "trading" are not the words best describing the digital revolution - and "a store of value" with high fees and slow transaction time is not the cryptocurrency that will change the world for the better.
The world - not the Wall Street world represented by Michael Saylor and Mark Cuban as its heroes and icons - but the real world, with millions of people from Nigeria to Russia, from Venezuela to China, including the U.S. and Western world countries, BUT NOT LIMITED OF THEM!!! - deserves the better cryptocurrency, with extra-small transaction fees, speedy processing, and thousands of applications and services allowing people to use it every day: spend, send & receive, invest, borrow, etc. The cryptocurrency named Bitcoin Cash!
3. I will make Youtube video spots weekly - so you fellow Bitcoin Cash gang can be my guests on the trip to tennis victories and titles. This video is gonna be a mix of a personal blog AND my Bitcoin Cash adoption & promotion efforts coverage.
So you will see how we give out BCH tips, onboard other tennis players & coaches, pay for goods and services in Bitcoin Cash, etc. Can I onboard to Bitcoin Cash Roger Federer or Maria Sharapova? Why not - one day?
4. I will also organize Bitcoin Cash promotions and giveaways through online communities of tennis fans & followers. As an active player, I have good contacts with admins of several such groups - they will be happy to cooperate.
5. At last, I will be glad to invite fellow Bitcoin Cash users to watch my matches from my Player's box. It's gonna be a pleasure for me to join a BCH meetup in your city as well - if I play there! Just drop me a note by Telegram or Twitter while I am on the go to your country.
Am I get paid or sponsored by Bitcoin Cash?
No! At the moment I am investing my own resources (money, time, ideas & energy, etc.) - and I am totally happy with it. I have a very strong motivation to represent and promote Bitcoin Cash. I will write a separate article about it soon.
At the same time, I will also rely on the Bitcoin Cash community support during the project - as it will allow me to boost my efforts. For instance, I can travel to bigger, more media-covered tournaments to show up & speak about Bitcoin Cash there.
Or I can make bigger & more attention-taking promotion-giveaway with prizes like BCH t-shirts, souvenirs and more.
How can you follow the project?
Right question! Consider following me as it is gonna be an exciting & useful journey.
Read.cash is an official blog platform for the world-first Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Global Ambassador Athlete. Subscribe to this page to stay tuned!
Spread the word about this initiative among your BCH and non-BCH friends.
Want to be my mentor?
As I am still a newbie in many crypto things, I will be happy to have some experienced and dedicated Bitcoin Cash personalities as my mentors. I have a ton of ideas regarding Bitcoin Cash - but much less experience and knowledge. So if you are willing to help with your opinion & advice - feel free to contact me.
That's all for today. Welcome onboard & stay tuned!