read.cash is a platform where you can earn money for your articles and comments. You can get paid upvotes
from other users or us for writing articles and comments, which are paid in
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency, which can be used on the Internet or converted to your local money.
I have vertigo attacks once a year I can barely move because I feel like everything I touch is spinning I also experienced extreme vomiting, dizziness and headaches at that time I thought I would be stroked because I could no longer speak and my jaw stiffened.
When a person is dizzy, just one of two class he doubted his illness: high the pressure or vertigo. Is easy to confirmfirst mentioned. Just get pressure using blood pressure (BP) device, it will be known if his BP is beyond normal.
(BPPV) is a type of related illness in nausea. It is connected to the inner part of the ear which is related to balance and movement of the human body. When felt an individual who seems to be spinning his where, the great skill he has vertigo. This disease causes severe dizziness. I mean, no usually only dizziness feels.
A person with vertigo may feel nauseous and vomiting in extreme dizziness feels. if the patient suffers from this disease. The individuals who already have chronic conditions of vertigo are losing balance in the body may result in their frustration fall. Moreover, whenever the disease strikes this, exacerbates the symptoms a bit movement of part of the head. Is also changing body position. When this happens, also feels like jingling inside the ear. This is called tinnitus.
1. Severe nausea on awakening or otherwise, get up
2. Sweaty granular and cold
3. Feeling nauseous and nauseous Vertigo vomits with rapid change head position so usually, every time found, the aforementioned are immediate feels. The person who has vertigo is stress often worsens in life, map to whether it is work or family. Often to the person with this lacks sleep illness.
Possible causes of vertigo:
A vertigo condition is possible
take a few seconds, minutes, or so, time. Glad the first episode ends, it may not happen again. Anyway, the symptoms can also be recurrent.
It is difficult to determine the cause of a vertigo attack.
However, among the possible reasons is
1. Swollen inner part of the ear.
2. A disease connected to the nerve located inside that part of the ear.
3. There is an abnormal movement of small butyls of calcium inside the ear.
4. Poor blood flow where it occurs of brain balance.