Nowadays, we have almost no room for error. If we make it, it's hard to forgive. Want to write articles, but didn't know how to start and what to pay attention to? Tips are in front of you.
1. Help people solve a problem, it is the most powerful way to always come back to reading your posts. Differ, there are many articles, don't get lost in the crowd.
2. Don't expect to make a lot of money from it, at least not right away. No matter what the quasi-experts say, everything, even quality articles, requires effort, talent and patience. Write only if you like and if you have something to say. In time, someone will notice.
3. If you are not sure that the post is good, do not post it immediately, save it. Think about it one day. If you are still unsure - delete it. Always be confident in what you post. Bad posts will hurt you, people will wonder if your writing is worth paying attention to at all.
4. Be prepared for the fact that after three or four months you will run out of inspiration. No panic and no bad posts. Better to take a break and regain inspiration than to set up nonsense.
5. Write attractive post titles that will be popular. That's how thousands of people will discover you.
6. Keep your title and position clear and of good quality. Unless you get the slightest bit of trust at the outset and if people don’t believe you really know what you’re writing about, the quality of the other articles is irrelevant.
7. Experiment. Take advantage of all the ideas you have.
8. Write about your life in a way that is relevant to your topic. People identify with personal experiences and it is an inexhaustible source of material.
9. Make people think. It doesn't happen often and he won't forget it quickly.
10. Don’t be impatient. Don't post articles if you don't have enviable content.
11. Respond to people who comment on your writing, either positively or negatively. It’s the best way to build community and show people that you appreciate their time spent reading your posts.
12. Obsessive reading of other articles, as well as constant checking of readability are not productive activities. Dedicate yourself to creating content, research, make yourself better. Readability will come if you have quality.
13. When you experience success, don't brag, but let other people know that your effort has paid off.