Join and earn Bitcoin Cash for participation

golden-farm.biz is Paying

1 19 exc boost
Avatar for KiriyaOkazaki56
Written by   76
1 month ago

Hello Guys, in this article I'm going to show if the Golden Farm is still Paying! If you don't know what is Golden Farm it is an idle game where you can earn eggs and sell it to get silver coins. 70% of silver coins you get from selling eggs will be going to account for buying and the other 30% will go to account for withdrawing, you can buy birds so they can lay more eggs and convert it to silver coins again.

The wallet I'm using is Payeer to withdraw my funds from Golden Farm!

As you can see I have 705 withdrawable Silver Coins but I only going to use 668.

I withdraw it and the status is Succesfully after I clicked the Order Payoff let see if it really works.

As you can see the Site is really Paying! This site started in 2013 and it is still working to this year. If you Interested in this site Register Here!

Have a Great Day, Guys! I hope I gave you the information you need in this article!

5
$ 0.00
Sponsors of KiriyaOkazaki56
empty
empty
Enjoyed this article?  Earn Bitcoin Cash by sharing it! Explain
...and you will also help the author collect more tips.

Comments

The minimum silver payout just keeps increasing tht it hinders me to have any withdrawal. How long were you able to have your first withdrawal?

$ 0.00
1 month ago