read.cash is a platform where you can earn money for your articles and comments. You can get paid upvotes
from other users or us for writing articles and comments, which are paid in
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency, which can be used on the Internet or converted to your local money.
The human body is one of the most complex body circular organizations. There is no end to our speculations about this human body. Every organ of the human body has been studied for ages. And research is constantly coming out with a variety of surprising information. Our idea is that we know everything about our bodies. But there is a lot unknown.
There are some amazing facts about our body that you may be surprised to know.
1. The number of bacteria in a person's mouth is equal to or greater than the total number of people in the world.
2. The speed of the brain pulse is about 400 kilometers per hour.
3. Our brain undergoes 100,000 chemical reactions every second.
4. Your sneeze speed is 160 km per hour.
5. Our heart beats 35 million times a year.
6. A person consumes an average of about 35 tons of food in his lifetime.
7. The human body loses about one million skin cells every day, amounting to 2 kilograms a year.
8. In just one day, our blood 'runs' a distance of 19312 km.
9. Boys have less taste buds on the surface of the tongue than girls.
10. The most powerful muscle in the human body is the tongue.
11. Our ears continue to grow at an incredible pace throughout life. The ear grows a quarter of a millimeter per year.
12. Our idea is that there are four types of blood in our body. In fact, there are 29 blood types. The rarest of them is the Bombay sub-type.
13. The human eye can distinguish between different colors up to 10 million . But our brains can't remember all of it.